Thread: As More And More Sponsors Stop Paying Affiliates...

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

As More And More Sponsors Stop Paying Affiliates...

Are you finding that you are moving away from programs using third party affiliate systems and cutting their own payments and instead opting to go the route of CCBill or Epoch based affiliate programs?

I must admit that over the past few months i have found myself pushing more CCBill based sponsor programs and actually, it wasnt a 'conscious' decision to do so, it just seems to have happened but thinking back and looking at some of the threads across various boards about late payments or no payments at all, im actually thinking for the next 6 or so months im going to continue with this.

So what about you folks, are finding that more and more you are slowly starting to push more programs that dont cut their own affiliate payments?

Regards,

Lee

If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work. procam's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    Are you finding that you are moving away from programs using third party affiliate systems and cutting their own payments and instead opting to go the route of CCBill or Epoch based affiliate programs?

I must admit that over the past few months i have found myself pushing more CCBill based sponsor programs and actually, it wasnt a 'conscious' decision to do so, it just seems to have happened but thinking back and looking at some of the threads across various boards about late payments or no payments at all, im actually thinking for the next 6 or so months im going to continue with this.

So what about you folks, are finding that more and more you are slowly starting to push more programs that dont cut their own affiliate payments?

Regards,

Lee
    I would really caution you against that!
    Do not place all your eggs in the ccbill basket its been a while I know but ..... remember how many webmasters were totally wiped out by IBILL ?
    Hundreds of thousands of dollars owed - I think I would find a way to keep that equally balanced so it only stings a bit if ccbill were to sink for some reason or epoch - of course all companies always say oh we are so stable and everythings fine we arent going anywhere - right on into bankruptcy court - $0.02

Life is a dick and when itīs get hard---just fuck it... DEVELISH's Avatar
    I second that...

However IF I'd open an affiliate program these days I'd go with a 3rd party biller for the addes "trust of being payed"
    :-D

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    Was there ever a good forensic accounting analysis done on the iBill scandal?

Why did they fail? What happened to the money?

We have come thru and paid out affiliates for two of those such programs, I do hope that this shows affiliates that there are still some good quality companies that they can go to!
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

Am I Bitter?...Absolutely
    I hope the programs that i work with won't stop paying me Cause i don't like ccbill as they can't pay via epassporte that is the most preferrable payout method for me.
    DIAMONDGAYS.com - fresh twinks and best ratio! Highly recommended!

On the other hand.... You have different fingers

Blush Problems with adult friend finder and cams.com

I have been feuding with adult friend finder and cams.com. i have earned $386.00 with them. it says their minimum payout is $50.00. they told me it's $100 a check has been mailed. 3 weeks later a check was never mailed and received. they said it was returned the address did not match. they said the check was remailed. again it was never mailed and suposodly it came back. i got mean with them. now they say the minimum is 400.00. i said bullshit. now they dropped the account, said a final check has been put in the mail. its 3 weeks later. no check. they wont answer my emails, pms, anything.

what do you do? :shithitfan:

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    Payoneer has lower fees, better customer service.

Quote Originally Posted by Gin View Post
    I hope the programs that i work with won't stop paying me Cause i don't like ccbill as they can't pay via epassporte that is the most preferrable payout method for me.