Thread: BrazilianDicks CCBill Affiliates: Important News

BrazilianDicks CCBill Affiliates: Important News

Hi,

As you may have already heard, HunkMoney acquired AlexanderBucks and its two paysites ArabianDicks and BrazilianDicks on Jan 14, 2010. Full details can be read at http://latinobucks.com/external.php?page=news&id=4

We have since renamed the program to LatinoBucks and, as of today, Jan 25th, we have now merged BrazilianDicks into LatinoBucks. We have also just released a brand new tour for BrazilianDicks today.

In order to take advantage of all aspects of NATS, we are requiring all CCBill affiliates of BrazilianDicks to change their linking codes over by Feb 28th, 2010. If you would like to continue promoting BrazilianDicks, please visit http://latinobucks.com/external.php?page=signup and sign up with LatinoBucks.

I know this is a pain to do, but I can promise you that this will be worth it. Asides from the fresh new tour for BrazilianDicks, we have already released a whole new members area today. Plus we have big plans for LatinoBucks, including loads more affiliate tools (hosted blogs, rss feeds, hosted flv videos, hosted tube, downloadable photo and video content, etc), loads more fresh high-converting sites and some new innovative tools for cross promoting sites from all our three programs HunkMoney, LatinoBucks and BritishBucks.

I hope to see you join LatinoBucks soon. And if you have any questions or want to discuss anything, please feel free to email either Ben or myself, Luke, at ben@latinobucks.com or luke@latinobucks.com.

cheers!
    Luke
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    congrats luke. question though and only curious, why not run it through hunkmoney?