Thread: Pirate video site

On the other hand.... You have different fingers

Pirate video site

:balls: :pimp: :balls: pumpingjacks (dot) thumblogger (dot) com (/) home
    many stolen videos from hdk, jake cruise, colt, military classified, sean cody, titan clips, and a bunch others.
    you might want to check for your content.

Gay Marriage - It's our Pearl Harbor.
    Not only did he steal your videos, he is an affiliate for a lot of the sites he stole from. i.e. You are paying him to give away your hard work !!

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    And as an affiliate he will argue that he can run a clip to promote and drive traffic.

If he is an affiliate, the issue is between him and the program sponsors. And program sponsors should be checking up on affiliates from time to time to make sure as to how much is too much promotion.

I don't believe that we should be reading here charges of piracy against every Tom, Dick and Harry Peter that JJ/DerekT/PFLJayden competes and feuds with, when if the site is first and foremost an affiliate.

NEXT!

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    perhaps you should play the videos, you will notice they are full length and not clips. i post these because if i were a cash program or a producer, i would want to know if my content was being stolen and if it was i'd want to get my content removed. before you next me, maybe you should look further into sites.
    also, if you think or assume i am someone else, i see you have yahoo. you can message me at phillyfratlive on yahoo and i will certainly show you my cam. but i do not have to prove anything to you.

his videos are being hosted by amazonaws.com (amazon's web services) so DCMA them.
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com