Thread: Underwear Niche Paysite Question

Underwear Niche Paysite Question

Just exactly what do you expect to see (or not see) on an underwear site's galleries. Does this niche need both pics and videos?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    I like to show guys wearing underwear, either fully clothed working towards taking everything except their underwear off, or, partially clothed in just underwear on our http://www.underweardudes.com site.

Movies are good as they can actually show the dude playing with his cock/balls through his underwear which i think is a lot hotter than just seeing pics of a dude in underwear.

One of the best free sites i ever built in terms of new sales for this niche was one where the guy had nothing but socks and boxer briefs on but, his cock was poking out of the side of his boxer briefs, seriously, id never seen surfers join a site so much in my life as they did with this one model.

Regards,

Lee

Professional pervert
    Another site in the underwear fetish niche is UndieTwinks.com. They have the guys actually having sex in underwear, either with it pulled down or holes ripped in it. Fun stuff if you're into undies.
    Aaron Lawrence
    Webmaster, GayGeek: Smart reviews of gay adult websites

i like the idea of having hardcore scenes with undies still on or present somewhere :luke:
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

So there should be no removal of the undies, even during sex or jo?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bec View Post
    So there should be no removal of the undies, even during sex or jo?
    Depends to be honest.

Some of the most viewed movies we inside our members area actually do show removal of underwear however, prior to fully removing them from the shoot there is sniffing and such going on with them, or guys playing with their bulges or eating cock through the underwear before full on oral.

Regards,

Lee

Professional pervert
    Yah, it depends. If the site is centered around underwear, the customers will be disappointed if the underwear vanishes after 20 seconds on screen and remains missing for the remainder of the scene. But if they're sniffing, playing, wrapping it around their dick, wiping up cum on it and wiping the underwear on someone's face, etc., the fans will be happy.

Be creative. It's an underwear fetish. Anything you can do with underwear in a sexual context will probably be appreciated. (And both people don't have to be wearing/using underwear -- it can be okay if just one is.)
    Aaron Lawrence
    Webmaster, GayGeek: Smart reviews of gay adult websites

Appreciate the replies! You guys rock :luke:

... and would sexy sensual photos (like in an underwear magazine or tv ad) be appropriate as well?

I am not gay but I have slept with some guys who are
    Cumming through underwear (wearing underwear) is another thrill for this fetish.

Quote Originally Posted by tim460 View Post
    Cumming through underwear (wearing underwear) is another thrill for this fetish.
    Thanks for the tip Tim -- I would not of considered having a model do that.

I am not gay but I have slept with some guys who are
    My pleasure, Bec. One caveat, not sure how popular it is on underwear sites or their patrons, since underwear sites are a new thing to me. That said, I do see a fair enough share of homemade videos of guys very much into this on X tube and so forth.