Thread: Where Do You Draw The Line At What You Will Promote?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Where Do You Draw The Line At What You Will Promote?

I was just curious where you folks drew the line when it came to what you will promote, for example, id pretty much guess that 99.999% of us would never consider promoting anything that was actually 'illegal' to promote, CP, animal stuff, etc, but what about things that are in that 'grey' area, do you even have a grey area when it comes to what you will and wont promote?

For example, i know in the past we've had discussions about penis enlargement pills and the likes, we know they dont work (for the most part) the surfer knows they dont work (for the most part) yet some of us (myself included) still promote them and surfers still continue to purchase them.

What other things would you not promote if you had the choice to do so or, so long as it wasnt blatently breaking the law in doing so, will you promote pretty much anything that is billable by Visa and 'legal' in your locality?

Regards,

Lee

I am not gay but I have slept with some guys who are
    I'm not yet ready to promote sites or niches that do absolutely nothing for me or repulse me. That's not necessarily a judgment on something being "good or bad" but personal taste. I guess? that some webmasters can do this easily, but not me at this point.