Thread: Barcelona Summit

Exclusive & Licenced Content forbiddenDAVID's Avatar

Barcelona Summit

Let's see a raise of hands for those that are going...

I will be attending and looking to meet with you all, especially anybody interested in exclusive and/or licensed content. I would also like to chat to anybody who is in the market of affiliate programs/sites, blogs, TGP's, tube sites, billing etc.

See you there!

:bunny:
    David Parish
    Client Content Manager

How long have you been gay?
    BoyNapped will be out and about for the full summit

I will not be attending, but the stars of the site will be dressed to impress. If you're interested in promoting BoyNapped & Gunzblazing please seek out our guys. I can promise you, you wont miss them!

Looking forward to seeing all the fab pics everyone will have had taken with our guys.

-J-

boynapped.com - NAP 'EM AND TAP 'EM / gunzblazing.com - Up to 60% Rev and $40 PPS

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    I would like to go.

I got a bunch or e-mails thru cybersocket promoting free this and free that for Barcelona, but the replies from the Barcelona Summit were vicious.

No "sponsor" ever got back to me about offers.

I still can't figure out what the costs could be.

I'm not sure where some people's heads are these days about on-line revenues, and what we studios and webmasters can then afford in terms of all these forums and summits.

Maybe Titan was doing "7 figures" annually with AEBN, when they pulled out of NS/AEBN, but how many Titans are there, and how many Titan onlys make for a forum or a summit ?

We read here about a another sponsor program that has stopped paying, sponsor program cookies that expire in hours and minutes, exclusive/non-exclusive shooters that charge 2X-3X the CraigsList going rate, and one has to wonder: Where Are Their Heads?

I'm kind of over the "if you have to ask you can't afford it" mentality of the hype.