Thread: New CCBill URLs... I'm confused.

Professional pervert

New CCBill URLs... I'm confused.

I'm looking over the new CCBill WMS url system and am a bit confused. There seems to be just one ID number, not two like their old system.

Example:

http://wms.ccbill.com/wmsct/w_prp/10746/

This is my link to Male Perfection.net. All of the new URL system urls that I have created regardless of the affiliate program use the same "wmsct/w_prp" bit in them. So all that changes is the final number.

Is that number a unique ID for an affiliate program? Or is it a ID that is unique to my signup for that affiliate program -- perhaps generated automatically when they converted over to the new system?

I just want to make sure everything is in order and is working before I do a bunch of work switching over to the new system. I trust people who have made the switch are being paid correctly?

Do tell.

--Aaron
    Aaron Lawrence
    Webmaster, GayGeek: Smart reviews of gay adult websites

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    i spoken to ccbill, the old links will always work. the new wms links will work as well too. That's from James and paul at ccbill.

Professional pervert
    Good to know.

Do the old links also provide stats in the new section? Or does one need to use the new links for the WMS system to provide stats?
    Aaron Lawrence

GWW Community Member
    Just contact them by chat in your stats page. They are very helpful.

voted best dresser
    Quote Originally Posted by GayGeek View Post
    I'm looking over the new CCBill WMS url system and am a bit confused. There seems to be just one ID number, not two like their old system.

Example:

http://wms.ccbill.com/wmsct/w_prp/10746/

This is my link to Male Perfection.net. All of the new URL system urls that I have created regardless of the affiliate program use the same "wmsct/w_prp" bit in them. So all that changes is the final number.

Is that number a unique ID for an affiliate program? Or is it a ID that is unique to my signup for that affiliate program -- perhaps generated automatically when they converted over to the new system?

I just want to make sure everything is in order and is working before I do a bunch of work switching over to the new system. I trust people who have made the switch are being paid correctly?

Do tell.

--Aaron
    Hi Aaron, That ID is your unique ID with the program, your participation ID. So that will be unique for each program that you join.

Quote Originally Posted by GayGeek View Post
    Good to know.

Do the old links also provide stats in the new section? Or does one need to use the new links for the WMS system to provide stats?
    The old links will not provide stats in the new WMS reports so in order to view WMS reports you will need to use WMS links.

Professional pervert
    Thanks for the answers! Very reassuring.

I'll finish switching over what URLs I can do the new system tonight.

--Aaron
    Aaron Lawrence