Thread: Dating Affiliate Programs

Dating Affiliate Programs

I read on another board that Gay.com is actively building out an affiliate program.

I know that Gay.com has had its problems over the years, but I'm interested to see if this is something that you would get behind?

Or, if Manhunt or Gaydar or another one of the larger and legitimate dating sites built out an affiliate program, would you get behind it?
    Mary
    Advertising Manager, QueerClick & Guys With iPhones
    Email: mary@queerclick.com

Reasonable Rates! Talk to me about better traffic options.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    ManHunt has an affiliate program behind it already i beleive Mary, so does Men4SexNow and a couple of the other hookup sites.

As far as gay.com goes, these days its pretty much useless for anyone to hookup or even just 'chat' as there are so many spambots in the chat rooms its crazy.

When they did their last major 'redesign' myself and pretty much everyone in the Daytona area stopped using gay.com because it was so annoying.

I have a feeling their affiliate program will most likely flop as i doubt they will want to advertise on adult sites and most of the affiliates in mainstream right now wont touch anything 'gay' and those that remain, are probably already and affiliate through the existing gay.com referral programs.

Regards,

Lee

Manhunt does?
    That's odd, I always thought they didn't. I was just on their site looking for one, as well, and didn't find it.

In any case, you are not impressed with the potential Gay.com program.
    Mary
    Advertising Manager, QueerClick & Guys With iPhones
    Email: mary@queerclick.com

Reasonable Rates! Talk to me about better traffic options.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    I think it has potential, unfortunately, unless they take someone on board from the adult industry to develop IT and the gay.com site in its entiry, i think ultimately we may be looking at another one word premium domain thats just going to end up wasting away on a parking page..... Or being sold to someone who knows how to monetize traffic at a reasonable price.

Regards,

Lee