Thread: Paysite Warning Pages - Do You Use Them?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Paysite Warning Pages - Do You Use Them?

When you are sending traffic to a sponsors paysites, do you use links that go to the sites warning page or do you prefer to bypass the warning page on a paysite and go directly to the first 'tour' page?

We're working on a couple of things right now and im split about whether i should provide links to the warning page or just have them go directly to the sites tour, my gut feeling right now is that i should just send the affiliate links directly to the sites tour and have the warning show specifically for SE and type-in traffic.

Your thoughts please?

Regards,

Lee

Camper than a row of tents
    If a sponsor offers the option to go directly to a tour page or FHG I use that. But most of the smaller sponsors don't ever mention this option and I'm nervous about doing it on my own... not for age related issues, but to make sure I get credit for a sale!

Am I Bitter?...Absolutely
    Yes, if there is an option to bypass that page i always use it.
    DIAMONDGAYS.com - fresh twinks and best ratio! Highly recommended!

I am not gay but I have slept with some guys who are
    Never thought of this. Tell me more, anyone. Are the places not to send traffic to a site because I might lose a sale because my affiliate code is not recognized?

Quote Originally Posted by sc32803 View Post
    If a sponsor offers the option to go directly to a tour page or FHG I use that. But most of the smaller sponsors don't ever mention this option and I'm nervous about doing it on my own... not for age related issues, but to make sure I get credit for a sale!

Am I Bitter?...Absolutely nicedreams's Avatar
    Always bypass the warning page.

Jimmy

Gay Amateur Paysites / Solo Twink Paysite
    Nice Dreams Cash
    http://www.nicedreamscash.com

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    if we are linking from a site that already has a warning page, no. If not, yes

Camper than a row of tents
    In answer to Tim, I don't know about this. I'm probably just being paranoid since I never really understood how affiliate tracking works. Does the link have to be provided by the sponsor or can you link anywhere within a public area of a site?

I just feel nervous about using a link not provided by the sponsor since if I lose a sale I might not ever know about it.