Hey Everyone:

I would like to take this opportunity to introduce a new resource site designed to assist gallery builders and submitters in becoming successful in their endeavours. TGP Resources is an innovative resource center that has Data filled Submission Lists that provide Alexa and PR Rankings for TGP's and Link List, Links to their rules and submission areas, whether partner accounts are required and more. TGP Resources also has a list dedicated to sponsors detailing what they have to offer such as Free Content, Free Hosted Galleries and more. As a member you have access to Templates and new templates from members and our staff will be added regularly. You will have access to our staff for advice and suggestions to making galleries sure to be accepted and approved, receive higher conversions and more. If all of this was not enough you will be able to host all of your image galleries on our server using your own domain with it's own ip. The hosting is unlimited in storage and bandwidth usage with minimal rules.

If you are not a gallery builder but would like to make some great cash check out our affiliate program which pays 50/50 recurring for the length of the membership. The program is run by a third party and checks are paid out weekly. No shaving, no cheating we value your traffic and want you to have great results.

Check Us Out at TGP Resources

If you would like to speak to us, PM me, post here or email me at tony@tgpresources.com

Peace Out
Tony D