Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm Baaaaack!

Jason

I'm Baaaaack!

Hey Gang,

Just wanted to say hello...I've missed you. At the moment, I'm sorting through a weeks worth of email and trying to catch up but I wanted to pop in and say a quick hello.

Don...HUGS...(even though you did bail on me) it was so great to finally meet you in person.

Rainey, you are so hot...not just the way you look but your professionalism and talent as well. Thanks for setting up the GWW meeting. Looking forward to doing more with you in the future.

Aly and Pat...what can I say...you both know you'll always have a special place in my heart. As always it was great to see you.

Hammer...nice to finally have met you. Thanks for taking your place on the "Do I have to be gay..." pannel.

There are plenty more who made the trip truly wonderful. Thank you all and I'm looking forward to getting back to the grind and to seeing more of you in FL.
    (for those of you who will be in FL...I bought a sexy new bathing suit to show off a bit there )

Have an idea and make it come to life! Gary-Alan's Avatar
    Welcome back, babe!

So glad to hear all went well!

Get yourself settled and get back here soon. We missed ya! And there is a great Get to know Harlan thread that needs your attention HAHAHAHA

I'm so looking forward to the seeing you in FLA!

Hugs,
    GA

Ounique
    Hey 123cutie!!! It was so nice hangin' with you. I feel so bad for having to bail Friday Night. I had some personal drama to deal with, which was not fun. But this just means that I owe you a wild night on the town, so wether it's your next visit to LA or the Vegas Internext, you have one free ride on Don's Wheel of Adventure. LOL!

Ounique
    Okay, I just realized how bad that sounded. The Wheel of Fun does not signify anything sexual so y'all can get your minds out of the gutter! There are no shackles on the Wheel of Fun. Okay?

RainGurl
    Hey Jason! I was wondering if you were ever going to actually make it back from San Diego.... you made that comment about having your things shipped, so I started to wonder.

Was great to spend a little time with you. Looking forward to hanging out with you in Fla.

Ounique
    ...and Rainey, it was so nice getting to meet you and hang out with you. The GWW coctail party was awesome. I hope we get to bump into each other again soon.

Jason
    don...here's a small sample of what you missed

This was my lesson in Dragon Tail weilding at 3am in the hotel courtyard.

Jasun
    Originally posted by Ounique
    The Wheel of Fun does not signify anything sexual so y'all can get your minds out of the gutter!
    To get my mind out of the Gutter would require a court order, a crane and the jaws of life.

Dawgy
    you were gone? :smooch:

Tala
    Fun times!! I had a fabulous time with you that night and wish we'd all met the first day, becuase things would have been much more interesting!

Jason
    Originally posted by Dawgy
    you were gone? :smooch:
    bitch

you see i know how to use that whip now....do you need a lesson of your own?

Tala
    Originally posted by 123Jason
    bitch

you see i know how to use that whip now....do you need a lesson of your own?
    Yeah, but I'm the one with the whip. :bow:

Ounique
    OMG, what a cute pic!!! They're gonna eat you up in LA.

Jason
    Originally posted by Ounique
    OMG, what a cute pic!!! They're gonna eat you up in LA.
    I'm counting on it!

Speaking of getting eaten up in LA...how was your show on Sunday?

Ounique
    Okay, you had to bring that up didn't you? LOL! Okay, I'll spill it...

Last Saturday night one of our local leather clubs was having a birthday party for the Marquis De Sade. They created the atmosphere of a bar into a turn of the century asylum where the Marquis was putting on a show. The show was in the form of various bdsm demos. Well, during the show someone had "stolen" the Marquis' Birthday pies. The big fanale of the show was when the theif (that would be me) had been caught and restrained on a St. Andrew's Cross while the Marquis threw the pies at him. Then he realeased the hounds! There I was in this bar, on a saturday night, covered in cherry pie being licked to death by two dogboys.

So how was your weekend? LOL!