Thread: Which is the best credit card processor?

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.

Which is the best credit card processor?

For those of you who also sell stuff, which is the best credit card processor?

Simplicity of shopping card, fewest hassles over adult products (digital vs tangible), and dealing with customers?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    CCBill without a doubt, we're currently in the process of getting them setup for some tangible product processing and so far i have to say, its been as easy as it was setting them up for our adult processing

You might also want to get in touch with the guys at WTSeu also

Regards,

Lee

Oh i got your email too, looking in to that issue, might just be a 'reset' issue

Regards,

Lee

ccbill and epoch are the two most reputable adult credit card ipsp companies, hands down.
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work. jeremyroddick's Avatar
    I agree. I would go with CCBill too. They never missed a payment and they are fast to answer. The only problem with them is their system is so archaik and unflexible and so not ergonomic. But I still have big hope that they will come up with a better webadmin.

They are also now offering processing tangible goods but they are not advertising it much. I think they are still in BETA or something. We will be trying it soon and we'll let you know about our experience.
    Jeremy Roddick - www.bonobocash.com - ICQ: 375661750 - 1-877-824-7561 ext. 707
    Videoboys.com | Squirtz.com | JeremyRoddick.com

GWW Community Member
    CCBILL. Becuse they have been around for a long time. etc.

Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    Since I don't have a "member" site, I find the $750 Visa fee, renewal fee, monthly fees, and lengthy approval process, and big ass shopping cart integration to be a burden.

Are there 3rd Party processing options? Especially ones that really address European customers' preferred payment preferences that seem to be other than V/MC?

Nick,

You dont need to have a membership site to utilize CCBill, you can bill for product or digital downloads through them also.

Regards,

Lee

I just started a new thread to acknowledge that I am CCBill's newest program sponsor Client!

Not fully implemented yet, as we need to decide on the shopping cart system.

The one I was using previously, for which there currently is not a CCBill version, had great features:

* When the customer clicked on the "Add To Cart" button, pass dynamic variables to the processor: product id, description, price, currency.
    * On checkout and approval, sent the customer a nice e-mail with download links (hashed) - with a CC to me.
    * Updated a SQL table with the statistics regarding the transaction that I could easily read with a PHP script to create reports.

If you have recommendations here or in the other thread I just started, we'll be one step closer to the final step: creating Affiliate opportunities.