Thread: So We Just Found Out One Of Our Gay Friends Is Getting Married

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Big Grin So We Just Found Out One Of Our Gay Friends Is Getting Married

To some girl he knows, thats obviously going to be a marriage thats going to last, especially seeing as how SHE doesnt know he is gay :eek:

You gotta love the crazy fucked up things people do to avoid the fact they are 'gay' LOL

Regards,

Lee

I've always been openly gay. It would never occur to me to behave otherwise. maxx68's Avatar
    Man, it's 2010 and yes things aren't exactly perfect here in the good ol' US of A, but really...either she's blind, knows but doesn't care or thinks she can somehow "change" him.

It guess the whole trust and honesty thing isn't important...

I am not gay but I have slept with some guys who are
    Not sure how much I can participate in this thread because I'm so tired of this stuff. So much outright dishonesty, or just plain mixed up. Many more stories but this was strange and sort of funny, not really but a little.

Many years ago, I was put in a really uncomfortable situation. I was at a lesbian friend's house and all seemed fine until she invited a friend of hers and that friend's fiance over. My friend told me beforehand that her friend was definitely lesbian and was only marrying for some reason like she wanted a baby or she felt she had to get married for the family. It was something that baffled and concerned my friend. Ugh. Did I really have to meet these folks?

Both the friend and her fiance were really nice. The rest became more odd as time went on. First there was nothing that didn't say lesbian about this other friend. Her fiance sat there quietly and politely, so pleasant and friendly, and just let his fiance...do the talking. Meanwhile his fiance was increasingly rather flirting with my friend, while he sat there like nothing was happening and as pleasant as he was the whole time. My friend and I didn't know what to do because it was so bizarre. The result was that somehow my friend and her friend went into the kitchen nearby and spent several minutes intensely making out. I couldn't see them, but unless you were deaf and an idiot, there's no way you could miss it. I sat in the living room with her fiance uncomfortably wondering what to do or say. He sat and smiled like nothing was happening. I have no idea if he was a closeted himself or not, but for all practical purposes, he wasn't. Talk about pending disaster. So strange!

I am not gay but I have slept with some guys who are
    For clarity, he wasn't totally comfortable when they were kissing in the other room, but tried to look kind.:juggle:

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    Wait until she does a Google search and finds his gay.com profile, XTube channel and photos and videos.

GWW Community Member
    i think , the guy tired to pretend , :bullcrap: so finally he admit the true colors in her life .

++ Creation Crew Designs - Quality Designs in Affordable Price ++
    Icq : 194-370-797 and 348-423-164 | Email : sales@creationcrew.com