Thread: Guess Who is The Newest CCBill Client?

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.

Guess Who is The Newest CCBill Client?

That's right! And it only took a couple of hours.

Since I'm not a program sponsor member site Client, we're still trying to work out opportunities for Affiliates.

But in the meantime, for those of you who have been CCBill Clients (not Affiliates) longer:

Which shopping cart have you found to do the best job for digital downloads or other per item purchases), with automatic product fulfillment - e-mail to customers, hash URL, back end SQL update of the sale statistics?

Thanks

Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    The product fulfillment script that integrated with the processor's shopping cart I was using previously, for which there currently is not a CCBill version, had great features:

* Allowed me to dynamically create the Products table (every time the customer clicked on any product detail page on my site).
    * When the customer clicked on the "Add To Cart" button, pass dynamic variables to the processor: product id, description, price, currency.
    * On checkout approval, sent the customer a nice e-mail with download links (hashed) - with a CC to me.
    * Updated a SQL table with the statistics regarding the transaction that I could easily read with a PHP script to create reports.

If you have recommendations here or in the other thread I just started, we'll be one step closer to the final step: creating Affiliate opportunities.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    I beleive CCBill/ECsuite have a couple of different carts that are supported, your best bet would be to speak to CCBill and ask them which versions they support, i know they have at least one good one, i just cant remember which LOL

Regards,

Lee

We are, but scripts come and go, and creative webmasters often know - receive solicitations for - scripts that processors' staffs don't have the time or need to constantly discover and work with.