Thread: GFP Client Rewards Returns to Ounique

Have an idea and make it come to life! Gary-Alan's Avatar

GFP Client Rewards Returns to Ounique

Just got this press release for someone named Don at some content company called Ounique... not sure about these guys, but you may be interested.

LMAOPIP Love ya Don!!!!

My best,
    Gary-Alan

GFP Client Rewards Returns to Ounique.com!!!

For a limited time you'll be able to get more content for your money with the GFP Client Rewards program!!! For every $100 in GFP coded content you select, you will get to pick $25 worth of GFP content absolutely free!!! More info at www.ounique.com!

We've recently added over 5,000 all new images to Ounique.com! That's over 71 amazing new photosets! Plus some great new video content as well. Check these out...

Straight - Working Girl, Office, Vibrator, Thong Panties, Shaving, Over 40, Over 50, Lingerie, Cheerleader, White Background (good for design work), and many more...

Gay - Voyeur Fetish/Spy Cam, Auto-Fellatio, Muscles, Working Out, Shaved Head, H.C., Rimming, Dreadlocks, Ebony, Twink, Military Uniform, and many more...

If you have any questions feel free to email me at sales@ounique.com, or just hit "Real Person" on our website (http://www.ounique.com) to chat with me live during office hours. I'm also on ICQ #137899310. Take care.

Sincerely,
    Don Mike
    Ounique, Inc.
    http://www.ounique.com/

Ounique
    Hee hee, thanks GA. You and Lee totally ROCK!!!

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Than you in return Don for being a part of our community and sharing a wealth of knowledge and information

Regards,

Lee