Thread: All Gay Provider Has New Content, 2 New Affiliate Programs, New Sites and More!

All Gay Provider Has New Content, 2 New Affiliate Programs, New Sites and More!

Things have been very busy at All Gay Provider! Danny has expanded his www.extreme-gayboys.com paysite to include a 4 niche paysite network program. This way the webmaster can choose which style he wishes to present to his type of traffic - one site with all ethnic varieties of Twinks and a huge volume of content, or 4 sites broken up into Asian, Euro, Latino and Black Twinks for a buy 1 - Get Them All membership fee option!

He has also renamed XGayCash to All Gay Provider and moved his paysite sponsor affiliate program onto the All Gay Provider website. (Yes, all old links will continue to work!) I've been helping him get the CCBTools added into the affiliate system, and while all of them aren't active yet, there's a lot of new promotional tools to be had, including RSS Feeds! so grab your All Gay Provider site links and new marketing materials and get 50% Revshare with this solid Twink CCBill program that has been around now for 10 years!

The other new affiliate option is for those webmasters with resource sites ... Danny has installed an affiliate tracking program for his All Gay Provider Content Shop! Signup to grab 10% of all sales generated by your coded links! Add links or banners to your board sigs and webmaster resource pages!

Here's just a sample of new content that was added this month! (note, you may of seen the sets -- but the videos are a new addition!)

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Very cool i know Danny (and you) have been working on this for a few months getting everything ready for launch :thumbsup:

Regards,

Lee

Yes, it has been a good 5 months of planning, implementing and construction of new sites and affiliate tools!

He should be adding clips for tubes shortly, and once I can figure out what he didn't do right in the ccbtools to set it up, he'll have some page-peels available too!

nice sites! congrats on the release
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

How long have you been gay? Bruce-AWE's Avatar

Yeah

Congrats on the release! :bananacock:
    Bruce[at]awempire.com
    Affiliate Marketing Mananger
    ICQ 612-999-576 / Facebook / XBIZ

I've always been openly gay. It would never occur to me to behave otherwise. maxx68's Avatar
    Very tasty indeed!