Thread: As CCBILL's newest Client...

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.

As CCBILL's newest Client...

If I wanted to put online a member site, in addition to my digital downloads (purchase to own files), which I have had some good success with, what's a thin, fast and easy website template and script on the market?

I've spent months - each - building my catalog sites, and my dto sites, with my own PHP/SQL... but if I'm going to do a "member site" (trial, weekly, monthly), I'd like to use a template, and have it be fairly uncomplicated to update content, as I buy content from content providers, and travel and shoot on my own.

Thanks...

Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    One big reason why I might want a template and script, is that I might want to run it on CaveCreek, instead of where I am at present, and not get a Mac Truck and move everything...

Camper than a row of tents
    Does anyone know how much MAS costs? It seems to be the only site that does not publish their prices.

Wow...

I wrote my own Shopping Cart this week! For digital downloads.

In PHP from scratch - with a couple of suggestions, and 50 reference look-ups on PHP tutorial sites.

And it worked, checking out with CCBill as the processor.

Goodness.

GWW Community Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sc32803 View Post
    Does anyone know how much MAS costs? It seems to be the only site that does not publish their prices.
    They used to publish a price, but you're right, it's gone. I think when we bought it, it was $5,000 USD.

I just made my first sale with CCBill!

www.NudeMaleMassage.com

and

www.NickBaerGallery.com

My first 2 CCBill sites are to sell digital downloads.

I can set it up for Affiliates, for Affiliates to earn one-time or per-sale revshare. just like one-time or renewals for member sites.

I wonder how much education will be required for Affiliates to understand the difference - or non-difference - between product sales and memberships?

I have Affiliate accounts with product sales sites, and I have Affiliate accounts with member sites.

I'm wondering how many webmasters see the value in both??

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    They're gonna need a lot of educating, we're hitting this issue (but in reverse) with our mainstream ventures currently, affiliates are so used to getting paid for single transactions that for some reason they think the 'recurring' billing method is scamming the consumer.

I really am amazed at how different the mainstream and adult worlds are when it comes to affiliate marketing, even though at the end of the day, they are exactly the same, just utilizing different products.

Regards,

Lee