Thread: Affiliate Manager

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I'm not gay; I'm British! worldofmen's Avatar

Affiliate Manager

I'm looking for a good affiliate manager that will bring a big list of affiliates over to me.

The HOTTEST MEN from around the WORLD

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Good luck with that

Regards,

Lee

Gay Marriage - It's our Pearl Harbor. Titanmen's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by worldofmen View Post
    I'm looking for a good affiliate manager that will bring a big list of affiliates over to me.
    LMAO! Yeah, me too!

Camper than a row of tents
    This brings up a good question: how does one become an affiliate manager? What type of career background best lends itself to this kind of job? At first I would guess sales, but does being a good sales person automatically make you good at affiliate sales? Or maybe having a marketing background would be better?

goodluck dude

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    Supposedly, CCBill has a list of Sponsor Programss for Affiliates to find Sponsors... not sure if it works both ways,

I'm not gay; I'm British! worldofmen's Avatar
    Thanks for all the laughing at me....I found a company/someone willing to do want I want.

Oh, and in regards to CCBill, they do not offer much help other than setting up an affiliate program

The HOTTEST MEN from around the WORLD

Quote Originally Posted by nickbaer View Post
    Supposedly, CCBill has a list of Sponsor Programs for Affiliates to find Sponsors... not sure if it works both ways,
    The challenge we have legally with the latter is that the affiliates are not affiliates of CCBill, but of our sponsors - so they are not actually our affiliates. Just as if someone uses NATS for their affiliate software, our system is a system.

The goal of the WMS system was (and will still be, when it is reworked) to provide a central portal for all affiliates to opt-in and find programs - but you need everyone on the same program for it to work.
    Gary
    CCBill

Help I'm Lost!!
    Quote Originally Posted by sc32803 View Post
    This brings up a good question: how does one become an affiliate manager? What type of career background best lends itself to this kind of job? At first I would guess sales, but does being a good sales person automatically make you good at affiliate sales? Or maybe having a marketing background would be better?
    Good question I've been asking myself the same thing. I've been doing search marketing for over 10 years and SEO for the last few on my own sites being an affiliate which I think makes for a better Aff manager having been on the other end

You might try xindustryjobs.com most of the jobs I've seen there are in California but some companies are open to remote workers

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    The problem with hiring 'out of house' is that most affiliate reps or marketing reps simply cant perform and thus they end up changing the company they work for every 3-6 months.

I can think of *maybe* 3 affiliate managers that have been with the same company for longer than 5 years and they are VERY good at what they do.

Regards,

Lee

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    For help, maybe he can PM lisa at badpuppy for some advise. i just thought of that just now. :morning:

Any decent man you ever get is gonna find out you're half dyke and RUN.
    Contact me if you still nid it ! have a lot of expereince

Any decent man you ever get is gonna find out you're half dyke and RUN.
    You need someone that is actively seeking affiliates by spending 5 to 6 hours a day contacting potential site owners that can link into your sites.

Google is an affiliate managers best tool in finding new affiliates. Its a full time job hunting and contacting these site owners and talking them into driving their traffic to your product.

Most site owners do not know you exist. I meet affiliates everyday that don't even know there are forums, trade shows, blogs dedicated to adult webmasters. They surely don't know your program is out there. YOU have to find them and once you have them you have to nurture them into great affiliates for your program.

Most programs have 1 in 15 affiliates that send traffic and maybe 1 in 5 of those are sending sales. This is because your affilaite manager is not doing their job effectively or you do not have anyone doing this work. You need to be in contact with these people daily. If your not contacting your affiliates and working directly with them some other program is.

I started as an affiliate and quickly found that I enjoyed helping people.

I was then hired to be the affiliate director of ICS (Now Adult.com) from there I started consulting other companies on how to attract affiliates and was quickly recruited by Lightspeed Media as the VP of Sales and Marketing. We did a lot of great things there in the few years I worked in that company increasing sales many many times over.

Since LightspeedCash I have consulted and done work for many affiliate programs including my own.

Now I own CCBTools a product that allows any size program to provide affilaite tools that are needed in today's market.

I have taught these tactics to many affiliate program owners over the years and they have seen great improvements in their business.

CCBTools Pro Clients get full access to my knowledge and have found it invaluable.