Thread: 24 Hour Trial

REAL JOCKS FUCK

24 Hour Trial

I'm looking for a credit card processor that allows 24 hour trials. I know 24 hours have been done (eg RandyBlue) but I can't find any 3rd party processors that do it. Ccbill is 3 days, Epoch is 2 days....

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    a lot of them use merchant billers. there's companies that you can get a merchant account with that will allow you to process non-tangibles.

dont be jealous becuase i'm beautiful, be jealous because i just fucked your boyfriend
    Hey Jeremy,

Epoch and CCBill will allow 24 hour trials. You just have to request it and their risk teams will review your accounts to see if you qualify.

Joe

REAL JOCKS FUCK
    Quote Originally Posted by djdez View Post
    Hey Jeremy,

Epoch and CCBill will allow 24 hour trials. You just have to request it and their risk teams will review your accounts to see if you qualify.

Joe
    Really? I asked the live help and they said no...I will be emailing my rep. Thanks!

Yes, upon approval CCBill does have the ability to set this up for you. We recently did a 1-day trial for some special marketing we were doing. It took about three days for them to approve it. I've no idea what their criteria for approval is though.

I Blog Naked
    I hope you stick with CCbill, because changing to another processor can really tick off affiliates.

REAL JOCKS FUCK
    Quote Originally Posted by hotdudesnude View Post
    I hope you stick with CCbill, because changing to another processor can really tick off affiliates.
    I don't want that.

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    AMEN TO THAT!!! :snake:

REAL JOCKS FUCK
    You're only concerned about your links, correct? As long as I keep CcBill within my cascade, your linking codes will still work.

I Blog Naked
    Sure, as long as the sales are credited correctly and the cascading really works.