Thread: Contacting Affiliate Program Question

I Blog Naked

Contacting Affiliate Program Question

When you contact an affiliate program via their contact form, how long do you wait to contact them again a different way, like email or phone, if you get no response?

Am I Bitter?...Absolutely
    I wait for a couple of days usually.
    DIAMONDGAYS.com - fresh twinks and best ratio! Highly recommended!

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    Anyone in legitimate business should return contact same business day, or next business at the latest depending on time of day at their time zone.

Any program sponsor, processor, vendor, portal, should return contact same day.

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    i give them 2-3 business days. if anyone takes longer than 3 i pick up the phone and call. I have only ever had one problem with that which was adult friend finder. i ended up removing them from the sites anyways, long story id rather not discuss especially since they are all "former google techs."
    if you have to follow up on communications, maybe your traffic should do better elsewhere.

Yup, usually up to 2 business days, unless I know something is going on like the Phoenix forum or Internext or Christmas or Easter, etc...
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work. jeremyroddick's Avatar
    I would too expect an answer within 2-3 business days. After that I would wonder if they are still interested.
    Jeremy Roddick - www.bonobocash.com - ICQ: 375661750 - 1-877-824-7561 ext. 707
    Videoboys.com | Squirtz.com | JeremyRoddick.com