Thread: Thank U for Ur compassion

Oczko mu sie odlepilo! Temu misiu! bregot's Avatar

Thank U for Ur compassion

Polish president has died yesterday in a plane crush together with his wife and many members of parliament, government and military forces.

U probably heard this news yesterday.

I just want to thank for all words of compassion which I got from friends here and webmasters arround the world!

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    Not only your President, but 100 political and intellectual leaders as well.

Loosing 100 American leaders in one incident would be very difficult to grasp here as well. I'm not sure how Americans would react, I assume there would be public mourning turned into riots as is the norm when TV cameras are in view.

When I was in the 8th grade, our President Kennedy was assassinated. Four years later we lost Rev Martin Luther King and Bobby Kennedy. Our country did not respond well to all of that. A long era of political oppression came over the land, for 25 years until the Clinton administration, with great economic and technological advances.

Last night I saw this wonderful new biographical documentary film about the band The Doors, "When You're Strange," narrated by Johnny Depp. The film clearly showed the relationship effect of the loss of the Kennedys and Dr King, and the run up of the Viet Nam War that followed, on the band - and its fans.

Us.

Your country had public demonstrations 25 years ago, leading up to its independence 20 years ago. It will be interesting to see how your countrymen demonstrate its grief publicly, peacefully or proactively.

(For those keeping notes, I worked with Bregot in Poland for 2 months in the summer of 2009).

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Yeah i couldnt believe it when i heard about the crash, crazy stuff.

Regards,

Lee