Thread: Frat-Hazing.com is now with CCBill and could use a few good affiliates.

Making Pain Pay!

Frat-Hazing.com is now with CCBill and could use a few good affiliates.

We are pleased to announce that Frat-Hazing.com is now a proud member of the TropixxxCash family. (Ok, it was always a member of the TropixxxStudios family, but we used to use our own merchant account. We have now decided to open it up for affiliates, and the easiest way was to make it a CCBill site.)

We have increased our CCBill cookies to 120 days, and have amazing conversion and retention rates on both our male spanking and punishment website TropixxxVIP.com and our Fraternity Hazing website Frat-Hazing.com.

I would invite everyone to please check out Frat-Hazing.com as it has been converting very well for us in our trial run the past few months.

TropixxxVIP.com is converting this week at 1:120
    Frat-Hazing.com has a lifelong conversion ratio of 1:43

Both our sites offer very good membership retention and rebills because both of us are actually INTO the fetish we are filming. Both Matthew and I (partners in business and life for the last 7 years) are into spanking and that is why our spanking site stands out above the rest. We are also both former fraternity brothers, and are keen on re-creating the most realistic fraternity hazing and punishment videos we can. In fact, with only one or two exceptions, every model on our Frat-Hazing site is a REAL fratboy, and really straight. Our pledges are really masculine, really hot, and they tend to really sell.

So, please check out our sites and give us a chance. I think you will be happy with the results.

(Frat-Hazing.com is now live with CCBill and has a closed, leak free CCBill tour at http://www.frat-hazing.com/indexCCB.html if you prefer to direct traffic there rather then to the main URL.)

Thanks everyone for your continued friendship and support.

http://www.tropixxxcash.com
    TropixxxCash.com is a CCBill affiliate program for the male spanking and punishment site TropixxxVIP.com.

:whip:

Site looks good Michael, I'll be putting up some banners for sure! :broccoli:

On the other hand.... You have different fingers

Getting in contact

Hey Michael,
    Can you shoot me an email to amad <at> amadvideos.com. I have some questions for ya to promote you... Just put the subject as "Hi from Michael" and I'll reply as soon as I can with our needs

I'm not gay; I'm British! alexbucks's Avatar
    The site looks nice. Good luck for your project.
    Promote AlexBoys.com:
    www.AlexBucks.com - 50/50 Gay Affiliate Program - Niche: gay Twinks 18+

Camper than a row of tents
    Sorry to be a wet blanket but I don't think the site... or more specifically the tour... is that great. I didn't see anything on the tour that would compel a surfer to whip out the credit card. That's just my two cents.