Thread: Where Are The Boys?!

Gay Marriage - It's our Pearl Harbor. twinkerbell's Avatar

Yeah Where Are The Boys?!

Hello All,
    Not sure if this is the right forum to post but our photographer is looking for "boys next door". TwinkPay is branching out and looking for new male models worldwide to feature on our sites. In 2010 we will be shooting in many locations in Asia, Europe and the States. If you are a "boy next door" type and interested, please check http://twinkpay.com/tools/index.php/model-application/ for the details. If anyone knows of good sites to find models, we're open for that as well. Google does not come up with anything worthwhile but maybe I am searching all wrong.

New Site at TwinkPay - www.DoctorTwink.mobi
    icq# 587-790-275 :bunny:

Lot of producers advertise for male models on Craigslist. Asking webmasters to be content probably won't be very productive.

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    craigslist and hookup sites are your best bet. That's where all of ours come from.
    This is the first time I ever saw a webmaster looking for models off a webmaster forum. .

I am unique, just like everybody else.
    I sent an e-mail with your link to all the guys I have worked with that wanted to do more. You should be getting apps with pics from them already.