Thread: Live Cam Solution?

I jackoff way too much!!! hotboyluke's Avatar

Live Cam Solution?

I'm currently doing a complete redesign and upgrade to hotboycamz.com! I'm looking for a new way of offering live cam and chat without upgrading my server for windows streaming. I'm currently using BummerHosting but it's very buggy and some of my members can't access my feed especially on a mac. Does anyone know of any other programs that offer a live cam and chat solution?

Thanks,
    Luke Bryant
    luke@hotboycamz.com
    312-286-3494
    Site- www.hotboycamz.com
    Affiliate Program- www.hotboybucks.com

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Contact BummerHosting.com they develop everything for you. It's cheap. They stream everything and develop the software for you. They are who we use. We aren't paying all that much. In fact, the monthly cost of the software and the streaming fees is cheaper than our hosting with National Net.
    Everything is easy as adding 1-3. The day they set us up, we have never called support or needed anything from them. Never any problems. If you know how to put html into a webpage, you can work with them. There's no coding or anything. The cams stream in flash embedded in your webpage with sound. And they give you chat free.

Talk to Brenda or Pam.
    Email: dept_sales <at> bummerhosting <dot> com

How long have you been gay? Bruce-AWE's Avatar

WTF?

Quote Originally Posted by hotboyluke View Post
    I'm currently doing a complete redesign and upgrade to hotboycamz.com! I'm looking for a new way of offering live cam and chat without upgrading my server for windows streaming. I'm currently using BummerHosting but it's very buggy and some of my members can't access my feed especially on a mac. Does anyone know of any other programs that offer a live cam and chat solution?

Thanks,
    Hi,

I know it's not exactly what your looking for but have you tried creating a master account on cameraboys.com. It's very easy to get up and running, and your customers will have access to the largest selection of guys online at any given time. :bananacock:
    Bruce[at]awempire.com
    Affiliate Marketing Mananger
    ICQ 612-999-576 / Facebook / XBIZ

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce-AWE View Post
    have you tried creating a master account on cameraboys.com. It's very easy to get up and running, and your customers will have access to the largest selection of guys online at any given time. :bananacock:
    I have tried that, I kept getting error messages when I did it a couple of months back. After trying for 5 days and trying to get ahold of someone, I gave up. I went to F4F but they don't convert all that well. Maybe you can help us?

How long have you been gay? Bruce-AWE's Avatar

Yeah

Quote Originally Posted by PFLJayden View Post
    I have tried that, I kept getting error messages when I did it a couple of months back. After trying for 5 days and trying to get ahold of someone, I gave up. I went to F4F but they don't convert all that well. Maybe you can help us?
    Sure thing, hit me up on Icq or shoot me an email and I'll walk you through it, if you get the error message again, then I'll have the support guy's clear the issue for you. Shouldn't take more than ten minutes. :joker:
    Bruce[at]awempire.com
    Affiliate Marketing Mananger
    ICQ 612-999-576 / Facebook / XBIZ

You will have an email shortly

How long have you been gay?
    Quote Originally Posted by hotboyluke View Post

Thanks,
    Sounds like maybe you're looking for what we have - http://2much.net/

I don't mean to boast, but we were awarded XBiz Awards Software Company of the Year (ahem).

Ok, so, I mean to boast.

Complete Video Chat Solution

Phone: 1-866-892-5122 (Ext. 2)