Thread: Noticing more sales from Europe

I'm all jacked-up on Mountain Dew markwolff's Avatar

Noticing more sales from Europe

Over the past 18 months i have noticed a steady increase in the amount of sales we get from outside the USA. Wondering if anyone has seen the same trend. 3 years ago i would say that 60-65% of total sales came from USA and Canada. Now i would say that 60% of our sales come from outside the USA. Mostly Europe but some from South America, Asia, Australia and USA sales are at maybe 40%
    There could be a number of factors including more high speed access in Europe especially Eastern Europe where we have been getting a ton of sales lately, much of it from affiliates. I was thinking that there might not be as much exposure to tube sites outside the USA. I spend quite a bit of time in Europe and am surprised how many people are not that familiar with many of the big gay tubes at least not as many in the US. The economy in the US and tighter credit. maybe just fewer entertainment options compared to N. America

Anyone else seeing this trend, any ideas as to why

Gay Marriage - It's our Pearl Harbor.

Heres A Thought Europeans Billing Europe!

Quote Originally Posted by markwolff View Post
    Over the past 18 months i have noticed a steady increase in the amount of sales we get from outside the USA. Wondering if anyone has seen the same trend. 3 years ago i would say that 60-65% of total sales came from USA and Canada. Now i would say that 60% of our sales come from outside the USA. Mostly Europe but some from South America, Asia, Australia and USA sales are at maybe 40%
    There could be a number of factors including more high speed access in Europe especially Eastern Europe where we have been getting a ton of sales lately, much of it from affiliates. I was thinking that there might not be as much exposure to tube sites outside the USA. I spend quite a bit of time in Europe and am surprised how many people are not that familiar with many of the big gay tubes at least not as many in the US. The economy in the US and tighter credit. maybe just fewer entertainment options compared to N. America

Anyone else seeing this trend, any ideas as to why
    Good post Mark, and that trend should continue. As Eastern Europe catches up and comes online the EU market as a whole will be nearly double the US market. One problem is that only up to 25% of Europeans own a credit card and even fewer will use one online, so for someone like you, who see the uptick in sales, but only offers credit cards or direct pay, you are limiting possible EU joins. Webbilling could set you up with real direct debit for Germany, United Kingdom, Austria, Spain and the Netherlands, and Advanced Direct Pay for 43 EU countries - I'm sorry to pitch your thread, but why leave EU revenue on the table? - The joins are already in your traffic, they just can't pay. And we've worked together with CCBill so they can track and pay your CCBill affiliates on the Webbilling joins.

People still resist me; I guess they don't believe it, but these days, who can't use the extra payouts?
    BLOG IT!
    How Will You Spend Your 2011 EU Profits? - Webbilling.com

European Direct Debit Billing - Your Only Risk Is More Revenue!

Kuba WebMaster BoyReview

CCBill Affiliate Sales

Last few days are awful on CCBILL sales all WM boards complaining, any one here have similar woes ?