Thread: Anyone know about these guys...

On the other hand.... You have different fingers

Anyone know about these guys...

does anyone know anything about CCBTools.com? I seen their site, looks okay. I'm looking to maybe make a deal with them but looking to see if anyone knows about them first.

i've talked to them a few times, and i knew a few webmasters who use 'em. no complaints that i've seen, but i don't use their stuff myself, although i'm thinking about it.

I am unique, just like everybody else.
    What would you like to know...
    They are a private company out of Canada that are independant of CCBill. Their script is used by lots of CCBill sponsors to make it easier for affiliates to use the tools offered. There are options in the tools that can be turned on or off and monthly prices run from free with 4 simple tools to $150 a month for everything including RSS, hosted FLV, picture of the day, screen peels, FHG, free sites, etc.

I just had CCBTools installed last week for my program and it was easy and painless. James (Tanker) and Elisa are very helpful and available on ICQ most of the time.

It is going to take some time for me to get things set up and I am using the free version with limited tools but Manifest Men started using the script a few months ago if you'd like to see it in action or talk to Alex about his experience.

Good luck with your descision. So far I have been happy with them and had no problems.

Any decent man you ever get is gonna find out you're half dyke and RUN.
    PFLJayden,

My name is James, also known as Tanker on most forums. CCBTools is an Affiliate Marketing Tools CMS designed to work with CCBill.com affiliate programs. You can find more info as well in CCBill's App store.

Our clients love using CCBTools, Its easy to use, fulfills the need for programs to provide the tools needed by affiliates to drive traffic to your sites with today's technologies.

I have been working with affiliates since 1997 and this knowledge is used within CCBTools our clients have access to my knowledge in this field and find it extremely Valuable.

Here are some examples of program using our CCBTools system to enhance their marketing efforts.

Manifest Gold
    Blake Mason
    WOW Media Cash
    Bella Girls Cash
    Black Label Bling
    Babe Bucks

These are just a few companies using our product. If you would like to see more or if you have any questions about CCBTools you you can contact me directly or through our CCBTools Help Desk

GWW Newbie..Be Nice..
    A friend of my told me about them and have been a sucess to my afilated programs lots of tools easy to use. I only have good thing to said about them.
    Hello for your content needs visit http://www.allgayprovider.com 13 years making content for gay sites.

Quote Originally Posted by euroxtreme View Post
    A friend of my told me about them and have been a sucess to my afilated programs lots of tools easy to use. I only have good thing to said about them.
    Thanks Euroxtreme,

I didnt realize you were all setup and running! The program looks good

PFLJayden,

check out All Gay Provider as well! They have done a very nice job incorporating CCBTools into their business.

I was asking because I'm preparing to be put "in charge" of the cash program. I don't like how it's set up and to be frank I think the site is crap, it needs to be better organized, and better tools to be offered. (SebastianBucks.com not CCBtools.com ) We won't use NATS because NATS allows skimming or "stats shaving" and CCBill is trusted.(No offense to anyone who uses NATS, please - this isn't a hate message).
    I've been looking at CCBTools for quite some time about a month now. Before I moved forward with them, I just wanted to know what's up with them. No offense guys from CCBTools. From what I hear, it's all great. James, I will be in touch with you soon. Please shoot me your contact info via PM. We'll go from there! I'm very happy with the outcome. I hope I'm not coming across as a private detective or something to find out the bad about you guys. Like I said I'm happy that I posted this because I'm ready to get signed up!!!! I will be in touch shortly! :cheekymonkey:

Paul thank you for notifying me of this thread!

PFLJayden didnt take it your post as anything bad at all! I was just looking to tell you more about us.

If you would like to contact me directly my contact info is

Email ccbtools@gmail.com
    ICQ 3427575
    Skype tankersfone
    Phone USA 602 288 7259
    Phone Canada 416 848 1744

You can also contact us through our helpdesk

I look forward to hearing from you and assisting you in getting your Affiliate program all set up with CCBTools

Thanks! You have a PM reply

Stunner Media, Jedi StunnerRichard's Avatar
    ccbtools team Rock!!!

She's a lesbian, that's what I'm here to talk about!
    Good honest people!
    Holly Ruprecht
    Business Development

Great to see you out and about Holly!
    Coming to Internext in Hollywood, FL??? We need to do dinner girl! My treat. Maybe take you out, I owe you a few drinks!

Thanks guys. We are going with them