Thread: Do Not Deposit Any Checks From Webmaster Checks

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Do Not Deposit Any Checks From Webmaster Checks

http://whopaidme.com/search/Webmaster+Checks/

If you have received a payout from any of the sponsors in the past week listed on that page above save yourself some bounced check fee's and hold off on depositing your checks until they get their issues with the DOJ freezing their account sorted out.

Inside rumors have it this is something to do with the current Federal lawsuit involving Brazzers for money laundering and the fact that Brazzers uses Webmaster Checks to process their payments.

Lets hope for the sake of Webmaster Checks that they can get this issue resolved quickly.

Ive already gotten a few emails over the last couple of days about this, but have only just had a chance to actually read about what the issue was now.

Regards,

Lee

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    Amazing list of programs they process for.

More amazing: In the 5 years I've been doing this, I've never heard of Webmaster Checks. 2 months ago when I posted a thread here asking about processors, I don't recall the name being listed after CCBill or Epoch.

I hope Luke wrote a good pre-nup when he bought those programs last Winter... or has cash on hand to weather this storm. It's pretty unfair.

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    This is the exact reason we stand behind CCBill programs UNLESS we really know and trust the program owner(s).

Am I Bitter?...Absolutely
    I've got about 10 emails from my sponsors about that problem. Furtunately i use Epass as a payment method.
    DIAMONDGAYS.com - fresh twinks and best ratio! Highly recommended!

Just now got an email from Sapphic Cash saying the webmaster checks have been "unfrozen" ... and that anyone with one can now deposit them.

Ok ...an update from Sapphic Cash:

"We saw the official announcement by Webmasterchecks, and it looks like their account at USBank was already unfrozen yesterday, but their account at Bank of America was still in the process of being unfrozen.

If you have any Webmasterchecks checks from Bank of America, it is better if you hold on to them until you get confirmation that it is okay to deposit them."

Anyone have an update on whether this matter has been cleared up?

yeah I have an update. WMC is now processing payments in a limited fashion only. Their old funds are still frozen in their old accounts and they are working with lawyers and the DOJ to go through every (even slightly) suspicious transaction in an effort to get funds released.

If you are getting cheques again that are current, you should be able to cash them without any issues. But don't try to cash old cheques, instead get in touch with the affiliate program that issued it so that it can be re-issued.
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

That sounds like a mess. Good luck to all of you who are waiting on them.
    Syd (Squidney)
    Webmaster for hire
    ICQ# 143-690-760

GWW Community Member
    CCBILL is surely the best