Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So Bec's Operation Went Well :)

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

So Bec's Operation Went Well :)

She is now back home resting up and driving Che nutso from what i understand haha

Regards,

Lee

I Blog Naked
    Get well soon Bec.

How long have you been gay? Three hundred and sixty-five had come and went
    Yes, all the best for you, Bec.

Life is a dick and when itīs get hard---just fuck it... DEVELISH's Avatar
    Bec, all the best for you and please get back quick and well... miss you here
    :-D

Thanks guys!

I had a 2 hour or so laproscopy? surgery and my hernia is all meshed together. I'm not looking 8 months prego anymore! Heavy lifting is of course a no-no for awhile, but I should be feeling a whole lot better overall in 4-6 months and able to do a lot more physical activity. Which is good as I'm getting way too much of a webmaster chair spread going on!

As to driving Che' nutso ... it's part of my job description as her significant other. (Significantly irritate all others around you once you are home from the hospital by attempting to do stuff you aren't supposed to...)
    :thumbsup:

LOVE 4 SALE OR LEASE SEX MONTHLY! :) longboardjim's Avatar
    welcome home! , and wishing a speedy recovery!

jim

GWW Community Member
    hoping speed recovery, , :luke: eat healthy foods,

++ Creation Crew Designs - Quality Designs in Affordable Price ++
    Icq : 194-370-797 and 348-423-164 | Email : sales@creationcrew.com

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Speedy recovery, Bec! Glad to hear you're doing well

Welcome back, Bec!

Your voice is missed on the boards when you are not here.
    Take care of yourself, and feel better.

All the best,
    M.
    Mary
    Advertising Manager, QueerClick & Guys With iPhones
    Email: mary@queerclick.com

Reasonable Rates! Talk to me about better traffic options.

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Wow, I've been so busy lately I haven't had any time to peek in on the board. I had no idea. I'm glad the first message I see in popping in here is that Bec is okay. Glad to hear everything went well. Speedy recovery Bec.
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

GWW Newbie..Be Nice.. Gayboys4fun's Avatar
    Hey Bec,

Sorry to hear about your condition. Take good care of yourself and enjoy some rest. I wish you a full and speedy recovery.

Best regards,

Adrian.
    http://www.gayboys4u.eu/live-video-chat_125x125.jpg

Add my name to all the others wishing you the best!

Thanks again everyone ... you're da best!

It's been a week, and while I'm still pretty sore, I am definately feeling better!!! I can already do some movements that would of been quite impossible and/or painful just early last week! This was that big operation that I was so afraid of having done, as I thought they'd have to do a full abdominal cavity opening, and last time that happened it was a good 2 years before I even felt a little "good", ( not to mention the major risk of infection to my aorta bypass graph which would of caused some serious problems.)

BUT -- my vascular surgeon had recommended me to another surgeon who pretty much only does hernia repairs, and after a consultation he said he'd do a laproscopy. IE: No full surgical opening, and zero risk of infection to my aorta graph!! And he did just that. I have like eleven small incisions all over my stomach and sides, swelling is minimal, there is a fair amount of bruising and general soreness, but I'm doing very well all things considered!

I did manage to scare the bejeezus out of everyone by having what appeared to be a stroke the night after surgery. Out of nowhere I had this big ass headache, was throwing up, body spasms, slurred speech, etc.

After a harrowing ride down the hallways on my hospital bed with two non-transport nurses in hot pursuit to get me in for an emergency MRI, EEG, and EKG it was determined I did not, and was not, having a stroke. Best guess on what did happen: extreme migraine triggered from anethesia leaving brain.

I mention NON-transport nurses because, bless their hearts, they were so intent on getting me checked out, that they were literally racing me down the hallways to the elevator. Once you build up a bit of speed, those beds do NOT slow down and easily make a sharp turn.... and we managed to crash into the wall - twice. :crazyeyes:

Anyway, I survived both the surgery and the aftermath, and I'm home and enjoying the beautiful spring days with the lilacs and tulips in bloom. It's so good to be alive!

I've always been openly gay. It would never occur to me to behave otherwise. maxx68's Avatar
    Glad to hear you're doing better and the surgery was successful. As to your migraine...my mother has suffered for over 20 years with horrible migraines, she went in to have knee replacement and the anesthetist failed to warn her about the possibility of a migraine from anesthesia withdrawl....wow she thought she was going to die!

So I'm glad it wasn't a stroke and your home...that where people heal the best.

GWW Community Member
    nice to hear your okay bec

it's hard to confine in hospital , no work , big bills

++ Creation Crew Designs - Quality Designs in Affordable Price ++
    Icq : 194-370-797 and 348-423-164 | Email : sales@creationcrew.com