Thread: Who Would Like $50?

Stunner Media, Jedi StunnerRichard's Avatar

Who Would Like $50?

I offered this on another board, Bec thought it would be a good idea to add this promo over here too, so here we go...

Until the end of May, were going to credit all new affiliates that signup a $50. We have also extended this to affiliates that already have an account, and have not sent any traffic, - send us some hits, and we'll credit you. -it's that simple, signup/send us traffic, and get $50- no red tape.

just shoot me your username over to richard@standahead.com

We just launched a new site, twinkylicious.com.

Camper than a row of tents
    Your sites look nice but do you have any plans to add some preview video clips so surfers can get a taste for your content? I think that would help you make more sales.

Stunner Media, Jedi StunnerRichard's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sc32803 View Post
    Your sites look nice but do you have any plans to add some preview video clips so surfers can get a taste for your content? I think that would help you make more sales.
    Hey,
    the only site that doesn't have previews, is twinkylicious

Those look like they'd do very well on a couple twink blogs I have. I'll be by to sign up shortly Richard! :luke:

I have reviewed a few of these sites and they will definitely please your surfers. These are some solid well designed sites Great work on them Richard!

Beddable Boys Review
    Teach Twinks Review

I have a couple more of your sites to review and honestly I can't wait to get to them!:bunnypancake:
    :pinkylove:Sex is like air, you don't notice you need it until you don't have any!:pinkylove:

Giving this a bump -- there is still time to take advantage of Richard's offer!