Thread: May Content Deals At Rainbow Content

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

WTF? May Content Deals At Rainbow Content

From now until the end of May Rainbow Content is offering up some amazing content deals for those of you looking to get some new image content inside your sites members areas or, to use for free site or gallery building and submitting.

Our month end deals are as follows for anyone looking to purchase some fully 2257 compliant gay or bisexual content:

Our full gay content library (149 sets) by instant download - $750 (a saving of over $1600!).

Our full bisexual content library (37 sets) by instant download - $250 (a saving of over $300!)

Our entire content library (186 sets) by instant download - $900 (a saving of over $2000!)

To take advantage of these special bulk deals please contact me by sending a PM via the board or emailing sales@rainbowcontent.com

As mentioned, all of the content is 2257 compliant and you will receive your content and ids by instant download upon receipt of payment.

You can pay by wire, check, or epassporte (Epassporte is the quickest payment method). If you would like to use alternate payment methods such as Paypal or Western Union please let me know and we can work something out for you on an individual basis.

As an added bonus, all orders placed and paid for before the end of May '10 will also get FREE affiliate usage rights on the content, that means you can offer the sets to your existing or future affiliates to use in the promotion of your sites at no extra cost!

Hit me up today to take advantage of these great content deals and start adding some new image content to your growing site network to increase your revenue streams.

Regards,

Lee

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    After having spoken to a couple of people about this months Rainbow Content deal i have decided that i will also offer up another option as it appears that a few people are not happy that I'm only offering up bulk deals when they do not in fact require content in bulk.

That being said, after some feedback from past and potential customers I will also honor the following deals until the end of May for those customers who are only needing a few sets of content:

7 content sets - $80 (pay for 5, get 2 free).
    15 content sets - $160 (pay for 10, get 5 free).
    25 content sets - $240 (pay for 15, get 10 free).
    35 content sets - $320 (pay for 20, get 15 free).

As with the above bulk deal, payment can be made via Wire, Credit Card, Epassporte, Check or, if you require alternate payment methods such as Paypal or Western Union, we can discuss that on an individual basis.

Thank you to those who gave me feedback on the original bulk deal and I hope this additional promotion is of use to you

Regards,

Lee