Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So What Did You Work On This Week?

So What Did You Work On This Week?

I was on an "lets get organized" binge this week. I went through my domains and got actual folders on my hard drive for each one, and then sorted them into categories: Blog, link list, review site, peer to peer, directory and so on. I also have hardcopy vanilla folders for them, with info inside for what sites, sponsors, etc I want to look at for promoting on such and such domain. Before I had a couple notebooks just filled with notes about sites, and now the notes are with the domain!

Figure it's a quick way to find just what exactly I had in mind for them when I finally take the time to set them up.

So now I'm putting a new blog up for the extreme fetish niche and adding in the banners and trades and site links: www.gaysubmission.com
    (anyone wanting to trade, just PM me via the board)

So what did you get done this week?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Trying to get this chick who owes me money to pay me...

She's avoiding me totally on ICQ now though so dunno if she is just offline or actually is trying to screw me on this.

Ill give ya a call later btw, tried calling you yesterday but you musta been napping LOL

Regards,

Lee

Camper than a row of tents
    I set up my new home office this week and love your suggestions Bec. I'll have to try those. I hate being disorganized.

Quote Originally Posted by sc32803 View Post
    I set up my new home office this week and love your suggestions Bec. I'll have to try those. I hate being disorganized.
    Some may find it easier to just keep a word doc in the harddrive folders for various notes, but I'm still very much a pen and paper person. It's also a hardcopy backup of things like login data, database info, script info and so on.

The folders on the drive get working files of designs, final live website designs, ideas and samples for designs, the banners and images I actually use on site for ads and posts, pristine copies of scripts and wordpress plugins and themes, and so on.

I'd be interested in hearing what organizational tips others have implemented.

Am I Bitter?...Absolutely
    I created few blogs this week but actually i have to confess i am lazy this week to do something big
    DIAMONDGAYS.com - fresh twinks and best ratio! Highly recommended!

I started setting up a new site, FantasticForeskin.com. Got my server to set it up, created a blog and did a logo. Also gonna make "Fantastic Foreskin" t-shirts.
    Really looking forward to building this site!

Robert Chandler
    Fantastic Foreskin
    Affiliate site: Fantasticforeskin.com/affiliates
    Twitter: @FanForeskin | Facebook: FantasticRobertChandler

Polish my nuts and serve me a milkshake
    I have also been trying to get more organized i have so many people asking me if there is a place they can see my content and since i dont have a content store i build a few page on my affilate site so that i can show people all the packages i actually have available. There is still lots of work that needs to be done to the pages but here is what i have so far
    http://www.spankingforcash.com/content/index.html

any feedback you guys have would be appricated

hope everyone has a good weekend!!
    Need SD, HD or mobile content? Train Wreck Content & Adult Content Source has niches like Penis Enlargement Excersises, EXGF, EXBF, Tranny, Gay, Spanking, hand jobs and lots more! We also specialize in bulk packages.
    Need your blogs updated, site reviews, profiles, something else written? Check out expresswritersonline!!
    ICQ: 381-464-069 / Skype spanking.forcash / Email: support@trainwreckcontent.com

Quote Originally Posted by Gin View Post
    I created few blogs this week but actually i have to confess i am lazy this week to do something big
    Sometimes you just need to take an extended break, it's another form of oranization: it let's your head work through your todo list so you're more focused when you do get "down to business" again.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertChandler View Post
    I started setting up a new site, FantasticForeskin.com. Got my server to set it up, created a blog and did a logo. Also gonna make "Fantastic Foreskin" t-shirts.
    Really looking forward to building this site!
    I want to see this when it's done ... 'cause I just love the tour layout you have for the Exposed website.

Quote Originally Posted by Riggo View Post
    I have also been trying to get more organized i have so many people asking me if there is a place they can see my content and since i dont have a content store i build a few page on my affilate site so that i can show people all the packages i actually have available. There is still lots of work that needs to be done to the pages but here is what i have so far
    http://www.spankingforcash.com/content/index.html

any feedback you guys have would be appricated

hope everyone has a good weekend!!
    So why don't you just purchase a domain for content sales and set it up with a cart script? (Digital X Content com was available last time I checked, if you need an idea)

As far as feedback -- why don't you show pricing on those packages?

I am not gay but I have slept with some guys who are
    I worked on and still am working on learning how to pull it all together and have Timtime.

Quote Originally Posted by Bec View Post
    So why don't you just purchase a domain for content sales and set it up with a cart script? (Digital X Content com was available last time I checked, if you need an idea)

As far as feedback -- why don't you show pricing on those packages?
    yeah i do want to get a domian and cart i just kind of started messing with the pages i have just so that i would have something up now...as far as prices there will be as i mentioned i am still working on the pages and hope to have them complete by the end of next week....thanks for the tip and feedback!
    Need SD, HD or mobile content? Train Wreck Content & Adult Content Source has niches like Penis Enlargement Excersises, EXGF, EXBF, Tranny, Gay, Spanking, hand jobs and lots more! We also specialize in bulk packages.
    Need your blogs updated, site reviews, profiles, something else written? Check out expresswritersonline!!
    ICQ: 381-464-069 / Skype spanking.forcash / Email: support@trainwreckcontent.com

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    If you want, we can take care of sales for your gay content. You have content that we don't carry... We payout 50%, checks mailed monthly, real-time stats reporting. If your interested shoot me an email at amad at amadvideos.com. The site is gaywebmastervideos.com.

thanks i'll keep that in mind and maybe take you up on it

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    awesome. I'll be around