Thread: Looking for a Biz Partner in Toronto..

blah blah blah...

Looking for a Biz Partner in Toronto..

A great opportunity for the right candidate! I’m looking for potential business partners in the Toronto area. I’ve been working in the gay online adult industry for over 7 years now and am now looking to partner up with other industry people to pursue future projects.

Although this industry consists mainly of webmasters working independently, there are obvious benefits to partnering up, and even though I’ve had numerous offers from friends/associates, I’d much rather find someone who, like me, has some industry experience.

I’m interested in finding someone who has a minimum of 2-3 years adult industry experience, who lives in the Toronto area, and who can commit their full attention and time to this (as in you’re not employed full-time). This is something I do on a full-time basis, and it would help if you do too.

Please email me at webmaster at dixter dot com if this interests you at all, and we’ll talk further. Please include your level of experience and/or some projects you’ve worked on.

Looking forward to hearing from you and seeing what develops!

Allan

DIXTER.COM
    Dixter.com Affiliate Program
    50/50 Rev Share Program with 5% Webmaster Referrals

Polish my nuts and serve me a milkshake
    looks like a good oppurtunity too bad i am not in the area....good luck finding someone though
    Need SD, HD or mobile content? Train Wreck Content & Adult Content Source has niches like Penis Enlargement Excersises, EXGF, EXBF, Tranny, Gay, Spanking, hand jobs and lots more! We also specialize in bulk packages.
    Need your blogs updated, site reviews, profiles, something else written? Check out expresswritersonline!!
    ICQ: 381-464-069 / Skype spanking.forcash / Email: support@trainwreckcontent.com

blah blah blah...
    *bump

ps. you don't necessarily have to live in toronto. there's always the option to work together on skype or something similar

DIXTER.COM

GWW Newbie..Be Nice..
    Hey,

Did you end up finding someone to collaborate with in Toronto? We are thinking of working with another producer on a couple of videos if you might be interested?

Brandon

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    I want to work in UK and Europe... maybe with the new life breathed into GWW, more producers and webmasters will be back here to see these kind of networking requests.

blah blah blah...
    thanks for the interest, guys! i've since found a great partner with whom i'm very happy with (*caugh tim!). will let you know if something else comes up in the future. allan

DIXTER.COM

How long have you been gay? archer's Avatar
    wow. that was quick!

congrats.