Thread: Last Few Days To Pick Up Some Discounted Content!

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

WTF? Last Few Days To Pick Up Some Discounted Content!

With only 3 days left until the end of the month, now is the time to take advantage of our discounted content deals to make sure you kick start your June site building with some exciting hot guys to entice your surfers in to joining your sponsors (or your own) paysites.

Until midnight on the 31st you can pick up some fully 2257 complaint gay content at the following prices...

7 content sets - $80 (pay for 5, get 2 free).
    15 content sets - $160 (pay for 10, get 5 free).
    25 content sets - $240 (pay for 15, get 10 free).
    35 content sets - $320 (pay for 20, get 15 free).

Payment for any purchases can be made via Wire, Credit Card, Epassporte, Check or, if you require alternate payment methods such as Paypal or Western Union, we can discuss that on an individual basis.

Don't miss out on these great pricing options and get in touch today or head across to http://www.rainbowcontent.com to add the sets you would like to your shopping cart and be downloading your purchased content and 2257 documents within minutes!

Thanks to those new and previous customers who have already taken advantage of this months content discount, i look forward to continuing to build our working relationship over the coming years :thumbsup:

Regards,

Lee

Polish my nuts and serve me a milkshake
    good deals!!
    Need SD, HD or mobile content? Train Wreck Content & Adult Content Source has niches like Penis Enlargement Excersises, EXGF, EXBF, Tranny, Gay, Spanking, hand jobs and lots more! We also specialize in bulk packages.
    Need your blogs updated, site reviews, profiles, something else written? Check out expresswritersonline!!
    ICQ: 381-464-069 / Skype spanking.forcash / Email: support@trainwreckcontent.com