Thread: Pussy Cash Paying $300 PPS in June!

Pussy Cash Paying $300 PPS in June!

I've never heard of such a payout amount for Pay Per Sale!! For every I'm Live signup, Pussy Cash is paying $300 through the month of June! For Every Sale. No Special Day to promote ... like WOW!

Drag is when a man wears everything a lesbian won't. lisa's Avatar
    It seems the only catch is that the $300 is only paid on new member sign ups, above the amount of new members sent in May. So if you sent 100 new member sign ups in May, then the $300 PPS does not kick in until you reach 101 new member sign ups. http://affiliate.imlive.com/

Regardless it's still an incredible promo and I'm sure many will make a great deal of $$$ with it!

Am I Bitter?...Absolutely
    What's your ratio with them, guys?
    DIAMONDGAYS.com - fresh twinks and best ratio! Highly recommended!

Quote Originally Posted by lisa View Post
    It seems the only catch is that the $300 is only paid on new member sign ups, above the amount of new members sent in May. So if you sent 100 new member sign ups in May, then the $300 PPS does not kick in until you reach 101 new member sign ups. http://affiliate.imlive.com/

Regardless it's still an incredible promo and I'm sure many will make a great deal of $$$ with it!

Then I'm in a perfect position to make bank ... having zero sales for May I can only go UP right?? LOL ~~!!!!!!!!

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Quote Originally Posted by Bec View Post
    Then I'm in a perfect position to make bank ... having zero sales for May I can only go UP right?? LOL ~~!!!!!!!!
    Haha exactly!

Read their terms in the very small print... "Pussy Cash reserves the right to not credit any sales to it's affiliates or subsidairies for any reason that may violate this promotional offering." There was something else that I read where they can remove any sales from your account for nearly any reason.