Thread: Does Anyone Know Of Any Companies In The L.A Area That Are Hiring?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Does Anyone Know Of Any Companies In The L.A Area That Are Hiring?

I have a friend looking for work in between acting jobs to make some regular income who is a REALLY hard worker, this isnt going to be something he will turn to full time as his acting career is starting to take off he just needs something temporary while he is between gigs.

If you know of anything out that way, preferably in a sale/marketing role (B2B i think he'd be really good at) either gay or straight or both, please shoot me a PM letting me know so i can get him in contact with the company.

Thanks in advance for any info you can offer.

Regards,

Lee

blah blah blah...
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    I have a friend looking for work in between acting jobs to make some regular income who is a REALLY hard worker, this isnt going to be something he will turn to full time as his acting career is starting to take off he just needs something temporary while he is between gigs.

If you know of anything out that way, preferably in a sale/marketing role (B2B i think he'd be really good at) either gay or straight or both, please shoot me a PM letting me know so i can get him in contact with the company.

Thanks in advance for any info you can offer.

Regards,

Lee
    lee i've been trying to get a hold of you. please message me on icq or send me a pvt when you get this. thanks

DIXTER.COM
    Dixter.com Affiliate Program
    50/50 Rev Share Program with 5% Webmaster Referrals

Am I Bitter?...Absolutely
    He should turn that knowledge to main stream and also start something of his own.