Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How will I know if an affiliate site is legit?

The sweet taste of manhood

How will I know if an affiliate site is legit?

Hi guys, I recently purchased a TGP script and I have signed up to the sponsors below. Could anyone tell me if these sponsors are legit or not?

gaypay.com
    gaygravy.com
    bigcashsociety.com
    c1r.com
    cashkaboom.net
    emoprofits.com
    kinkydollars.com
    pridebucks.com
    PuppyCash.com
    rainbowrevenue.com
    staghommestudios.com
    suite703.com

I also signed up with sponsors under CCBill. Are all sites under CCBill legit? How will one know if an affiliate site is legitimate?

Thanks in advance guys
    GayHoneyCum
    The sweet taste of manhood...

List looks good except for GayGravy ... word on the boards is they have been caught using stolen content, and totally abusing credit card users with hidden charges when someone signs up for a site.

How long have you been gay?
    I'm the manager of CashKaboom.net and I always try to work closely with affiliates to get them the tools they need and I take care to make sure they receive their payments on time. As you've seen on ********Biz, there are affiliates willing to attest that CashKaboom is legit.
    Please get in touch if you want to discuss anything in particular.
    Good luck with your new promotions!
    Eric
    Eric

www.cashkaboom.net Manager

Quote Originally Posted by CashKaboom View Post
    I'm the manager of CashKaboom.net and I always try to work closely with affiliates to get them the tools they need and I take care to make sure they receive their payments on time. As you've seen on ********Biz, there are affiliates willing to attest that CashKaboom is legit.
    Please get in touch if you want to discuss anything in particular.
    Good luck with your new promotions!
    Eric
    Hi Eric, I get by with the email updates but wouldn't it be a lot of help if you have free hosted galleries or RSS feeds with the affiliate ID embedded? The TGP script I'm using imports galleries from RSS feeds and it really eases my job as an affiliate. I could give you a sample RSS feed from one of my sponsors, if you want
    GayHoneyCum

Quote Originally Posted by Bec View Post
    List looks good except for GayGravy ... word on the boards is they have been caught using stolen content, and totally abusing credit card users with hidden charges when someone signs up for a site.
    Hi Bec, I have already deleted all the links and galleries for gaygravy and gaypay. Thanks
    GayHoneyCum

You might want to check here also: http://www.signbucksdaily.com/marketing/blacklist/

Thanks, Bec. I appreciate it
    GayHoneyCum

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    I highly suggest to stay away from GayGravy... There are a lot of webmasters who are making attempts with them to get paid and are not having any responses. They've been caught red handed many times thieving content. They've been known to sell out their programs to another established company that they create and then shut down. Very shady. We caught them stealing our content, we bought a membership to their site and within 45 days charges racked up to over $480 in cross sales and shady sales. We disputed them.
    No biller (CCBill, Epoch, etc.) will not process for them which is why they now use their own off shore merchant account.

I have been working with Pride Bucks for about 4 years, Puppy cash for 6-7 years, and cash kaboom for a few months. I've never had one single problem with any of these programs and everything has been successful with them.
    The others I haven't worked with.

Quote Originally Posted by PFLJayden View Post
    I highly suggest to stay away from GayGravy... There are a lot of webmasters who are making attempts with them to get paid and are not having any responses. They've been caught red handed many times thieving content. They've been known to sell out their programs to another established company that they create and then shut down. Very shady. We caught them stealing our content, we bought a membership to their site and within 45 days charges racked up to over $480 in cross sales and shady sales. We disputed them.
    No biller (CCBill, Epoch, etc.) will not process for them which is why they now use their own off shore merchant account.

I have been working with Pride Bucks for about 4 years, Puppy cash for 6-7 years, and cash kaboom for a few months. I've never had one single problem with any of these programs and everything has been successful with them.
    The others I haven't worked with.
    Thanks Jayden
    GayHoneyCum

Hey there Not a problem!

Another program that does well is HazeCash. I had serious doubts at first, but I jumped in and was very happy of the outcome and regreted doubts.

I've also learned that it's the not so exposed programs that do better.

Cool, I'll check it out. Thanks again
    GayHoneyCum

We are legit! We run HunkMoney, BritishBucksand LatinoBucks ...and look I even have my own smiley here, just type : luke : (without spaces) like this :luke:

(its a dancing chili pepper)
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

OH DEAR! I FORGOT ABOUT YOU LUKE! I am so sorry! Yea, the gang at Hunk Money is awesome too! And they're on top of their game!

Quote Originally Posted by HunkMoneyLuke View Post
    We are legit! We run HunkMoney, BritishBucksand LatinoBucks ...and look I even have my own smiley here, just type : luke : (without spaces) like this :luke:

(its a dancing chili pepper)
    Yeah, hunkmoney is awesome but I don't think I would be accepted if I sign up. I'm from the philippines
    GayHoneyCum

Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com