Thread: Comments and suggestions on our new advertising toolbox? + 80% Promo

If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work. jeremyroddick's Avatar

Big Grin Comments and suggestions on our new advertising toolbox? + 80% Promo

We've just released a new version of our advertising toolbox (http://toolbox.bonobocash.com), and it introduces many features requested by our affiliates: Better interface, Hosted FLVs, Embeddable videos, export feature, etc...

I was wondering if any of you had thoughts on how we did things, what works for you and what doesn't? There are still a few kinks to iron out, and your comments would be of great help!

I can issue dummy accounts for those who do not want to go through the signup process.

(By the way, starting today and until Sunday, we're celebrating this launch with 80% payout on initial and sales and subsequent rebills.)
    Jeremy Roddick - www.bonobocash.com - ICQ: 375661750 - 1-877-824-7561 ext. 707
    Videoboys.com | Squirtz.com | JeremyRoddick.com

I Blog Naked
    I like it, but since I have to log in to get the link codes I wish that it would fill in my affiliate code instead of having to replace the xxxxxx with my code manually.

If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work. jeremyroddick's Avatar
    Thanks for the good suggestion. I will add that to the top of the pile for our next update. That would surely be handy!
    Jeremy Roddick - www.bonobocash.com - ICQ: 375661750 - 1-877-824-7561 ext. 707
    Videoboys.com | Squirtz.com | JeremyRoddick.com

Quote Originally Posted by jeremyroddick View Post
    Thanks for the good suggestion. I will add that to the top of the pile for our next update. That would surely be handy!
    You should talk to Tanker about CCBtools ... that would put in the ID's for all the tools you issue.