Thread: What do you use for non-adult traffic

Any decent man you ever get is gonna find out you're half dyke and RUN. queertimes's Avatar

What do you use for non-adult traffic

If you have a button that allows someone to exit if they don't want to see adult content where are you sending them?

Was wondering if anyone would be willing to place my news site thequeertimes.com on that link?

Jeff

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    we send ours to mainstream sites through aff programs (one being dvdempire.com). We swap out our exit links every 15 days to various mainstream programs.

I am straight, but my ass is gay jIgG's Avatar
    I will never understand why people put Google or Yahoo on their Exit links!?:crazyeyes:

It's such an opportunity to say pimp QueerTimes' blog or just make some moola and send your visitors to a landing page with mainstream product, or something anything but Google and Yahoo those guys got enough traffic as it is and they make you pay to get some most of the time

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Agreed Jigg, we use our software product http://www.evidencewipe.com on ALL of our exit links right now, even for our non-adult sites with 'exit' type links on them and it does pretty well for us.

We actually also use randomly (because PPC revenue dropped) Sedo and redirect one of our undeveloped domains there and drive exit link traffic to that domain to make upwards of $0.10 per click.

Regards,

Lee

I am straight, but my ass is gay jIgG's Avatar
    doesn't Sedo frown on that
    at least that's the impression I was left with that on parked domains you must have only direct type-in traffic?

Any decent man you ever get is gonna find out you're half dyke and RUN.
    Non-Adult traffic ? what do you mean ?