Thread: whos in Toronto

You don't have to be straight to be in the Army; you just have to be able to shoot straight. ponyboy's Avatar

whos in Toronto

My husband is going to be living in Toronto for the next two to three years or until they pass UAFA. He’s going to be looking for an office job, he studied at UNB for accounting so if you need office help let me know, oh he speaks a few languages. Better English then I do, Spanish, Cantonese, mandarin, and Malay.

He knows office and quick books; to bad he doesn’t know HTML or photo shop. Yes he does have a work permit.

royb at roybcorp dot com

Any decent man you ever get is gonna find out you're half dyke and RUN. GTS Mark's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ponyboy View Post
    My husband is going to be living in Toronto for the next two to three years or until they pass UAFA. He’s going to be looking for an office job, he studied at UNB for accounting so if you need office help let me know, oh he speaks a few languages. Better English then I do, Spanish, Cantonese, mandarin, and Malay.

He knows office and quick books; to bad he doesn’t know HTML or photo shop. Yes he does have a work permit.

royb at roybcorp dot com
    Welcome to the T.O.!
    Looking For Great Places To Buy Gay and Straight Traffic?
    GTSmobi - Mobile PPC Traffic
    Submitpasses - TGP/MGP Partner Account Passes
    Gallery Traffic Service - Fantastic TGP/MGP Traffic

ICQ 5191566
    E-mail: mark@gallerytrafficservice.com

You don't have to be straight to be in the Army; you just have to be able to shoot straight. ponyboy's Avatar
    thanks ill tell him

GWW Community Member
    Welcome to hot and sticky Toronto. It's so humid today.

im not there but eric is and still looking for work

Camper than a row of tents
    I was watching the feed from STOCK bar last night... damn there are some fine looking dudes in that city!