Thread: Tube site for flv

The sweet taste of manhood

Tube site for flv

Hey guys, some of my sponsors send me promotional flv files and I want to post them on my blog. However, due to space limitation, I will need to upload them to a third party tube site and then embed the code to my blog. Do you know of a tube site where I can do this? I would also want to be able to put my affiliate link as an overlay on the video or even just on the description.

Any help would be greatly appreciated
    GayHoneyCum
    The sweet taste of manhood...

try redtube.com

Email: webmasters@digit-idea.com

Quote Originally Posted by dappz View Post
    try redtube.com
    Sorry for forgetting to mention, I meant gay tube site
    GayHoneyCum

Most sponsors are actually hosting the flv files and provide an embedable id coded link for you to use with the blogs. Check the sponsors tools area to see if they have those flvs already hosted for you.

As to overlaying your coded ID link on a video -- why? no one is going to type the whole thing out ... you need to upload to tubes that also provide a link out to the site with your code in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bec View Post
    Most sponsors are actually hosting the flv files and provide an embedable id coded link for you to use with the blogs. Check the sponsors tools area to see if they have those flvs already hosted for you.

As to overlaying your coded ID link on a video -- why? no one is going to type the whole thing out ... you need to upload to tubes that also provide a link out to the site with your code in it.
    Yes, some sponsors host their own flv files and just give me the embed codes but there are some who sends the flv files so I need to find a way to upload it to third party tube site.
    GayHoneyCum

I would go with somewhere that is legal and plays the tube game right, ie, not redtube or any of those that are known for posting FULL videos. Try getting in touch with Bjorn and seeing if you can work with his tube site queerpixels, or Andy from RocketTube. (they prolly already have the sponsor videos available on the site).
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

Quote Originally Posted by HunkMoneyLuke View Post
    I would go with somewhere that is legal and plays the tube game right, ie, not redtube or any of those that are known for posting FULL videos. Try getting in touch with Bjorn and seeing if you can work with his tube site queerpixels, or Andy from RocketTube. (they prolly already have the sponsor videos available on the site).
    Thanks Luke. You're always a great help
    GayHoneyCum