Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How Hot Is It????

How Hot Is It????

In Cleveland we're hitting 91 and it feels like 94 plus ... and the a/c is going 24/7. So far (knock on wood) we haven't had any power shortages. So, how's everyone else handling the heat wave?

How long have you been gay? Three hundred and sixty-five had come and went
    Well, for a start I go to bed early, so I don't have to sleep for long after sunrise (it gets terribly hot in my bedroom after 8 AM). I leave all windows and the balcony door open overnight, close the shades in the morning.

Next I'm leaving the house for a few kms/miles on my bycicle before it gets too hot. When I'm back I work for a few hours in front of the fan (no AC here) and in late afternoon I go to the river or the lake nearby for an hour or two of swimming.

After that I meet with friends for a few cold drinks in one of the beergardens along the river, where we stay until sunset, when I go home for an early night.

Don't work much during these hot days. Maybe 4 - 5 hours only, sometimes even less.

I really enjoy the nice hot weather after the long, almost endless cold winter. It's great to run around just in shorts all day.

I forget where you live attis ... care to enlighten me?

I Blog Naked
    I live in the burbs of Philadelphia and it got to 103 degrees today, and it was over 100 yesterday.

I live on the top floor of a concrete building, 6th floor, I'm keeping the curtains closed to keep out the sun, and if it wasn't for the AC it would be an oven in here. Thankfully the power has not gone out and the AC is working overtime, but it's working, and my apartment is comfy and cool.

I feel bad for the people in the area without power, it must be unbearable.

A stream flows around the building, and if the power goes out, I'm getting in it.

I am straight, but my ass is gay jIgG's Avatar
    hot? outside?
    no idea
    the AC's on 78F

Quote Originally Posted by jIgG View Post
    hot? outside?
    no idea
    the AC's on 78F

LOL -- I can relate!!

Life is a dick and when itīs get hard---just fuck it... DEVELISH's Avatar
    93,2 Fahrenheit
    :-D

Any decent man you ever get is gonna find out you're half dyke and RUN. gmr324's Avatar
    I just heard that the mid to high 90s will be returning here in Boston this week. We only had 4 90+ days last summer and are on track to easily quadruple that figure this summer. Damn!

Next Generation Password Protection
    Don't Just Block Passwords, End the Cycle of Abuse!
    http://www.PhantomFrog.com/g
    ---
    PhantomCart.com....CCBill + Phantom Shopping Cart = Your VOD Solution
    PhantomFlicks.com .Token-based VOD => Most billers

Quote Originally Posted by gmr324 View Post
    I just heard that the mid to high 90s will be returning here in Boston this week. We only had 4 90+ days last summer and are on track to easily quadruple that figure this summer. Damn!
    Yeah, same here. Should climb back into the 90's by Thursday. At least we had a couple days of rain, that really helped cool it down for a couple nights at least.

Affiliate relations
    Glendale, California and Las Vegas, Nevada
    Last Wednesday I drove from Las Vegas to Los Angeles. It was 106 degrees in Vegas at 11:30 AM, when I arrived in Los Angeles at 3:30 PM it was 66 degrees! 4 hours and 40 degree difference! I fully expect LA to not be as hot as Vegas, but 60s in July while everyone else in the country suffers a heatwave? That's CRAZY!
    :gaydays: **ANGEL BENTON**:gaydays:
    Affiliate relations
    www.gaygreenbacks.com

Life is a dick and when itīs get hard---just fuck it... DEVELISH's Avatar
    ... its so hot and humid here that I did absolutely nothing in the last few days and actually finished a script THIS night alone while having ALL doors and windows open and letting the cool air flow through
    :-D

How long have you been gay? Three hundred and sixty-five had come and went
    Quote Originally Posted by DEVELISH View Post
    ... its so hot and humid here that I did absolutely nothing in the last few days and actually finished a script THIS night alone while having ALL doors and windows open and letting the cool air flow through
    I also used the somewhat cooler last night to get some work done and went to bed after 3 am. This morning when I woke up I felt like crap though, because the sun (even though behind clouds) had heated up my bedroom for almost three hours. Now I'm going to bed early again, so I can get up as early as possible to avoid sleeping late in the morning. As tempting as it is to stay up late, it's much better and more refreshing to sleep while the sun is actually down.

Quote Originally Posted by Bec View Post
    I forget where you live attis ... care to enlighten me?
    Near Develish...

Quote Originally Posted by attis View Post
    Near Develish...
    Well no wonder it's hot there!!!!!!!!!

Polish my nuts and serve me a milkshake
    its going to be mid 70's this week here in washington....i actually wish it would get a little hotter like low 80's
    Need SD, HD or mobile content? Train Wreck Content & Adult Content Source has niches like Penis Enlargement Excersises, EXGF, EXBF, Tranny, Gay, Spanking, hand jobs and lots more! We also specialize in bulk packages.
    Need your blogs updated, site reviews, profiles, something else written? Check out expresswritersonline!!
    ICQ: 381-464-069 / Skype spanking.forcash / Email: support@trainwreckcontent.com

Latin Niche site - 50% Revshare!! MiamiB's Avatar

I wish that it was hot here!

Unfortunately here in Argentina we are going to 30 degrees tonight!

Burr!!!
    MiamiBoyz.com
    Online Since 1999!
    Make 50% initial signup AND 50% recurring![/B] http://www.MiamiBoyz.com
    NEW SITE TO PROMOTE - LatinPiss.com