Thread: If Only The Ears Are Pierced ...

If Only The Ears Are Pierced ...

would you still include the set in a pierced niche site?

Am I Bitter?...Absolutely nicedreams's Avatar
    No.

Jimmy

Gay Amateur Paysites / Solo Twink Paysite
    Nice Dreams Cash
    http://www.nicedreamscash.com

yes, if its a paysite I would, mainly because "more is better" comes into play with paysites!
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

Polish my nuts and serve me a milkshake
    Quote Originally Posted by HunkMoneyLuke View Post
    yes, if its a paysite I would, mainly because "more is better" comes into play with paysites!
    i have some customers who agree with that and others that wouldnt ...some say its better to have quality and exactly what the surfer wants...giving them a lot of content to look at that isnt really want they want to see doesnt always keep them as members....at least thats what i have been told by a few
    Need SD, HD or mobile content? Train Wreck Content & Adult Content Source has niches like Penis Enlargement Excersises, EXGF, EXBF, Tranny, Gay, Spanking, hand jobs and lots more! We also specialize in bulk packages.
    Need your blogs updated, site reviews, profiles, something else written? Check out expresswritersonline!!
    ICQ: 381-464-069 / Skype spanking.forcash / Email: support@trainwreckcontent.com

I Blog Naked
    Maybe, but if I did, I would make some comment about how the ears are the only thing pierced so people wouldn't be getting out their magnifier looking for a piercing somewhere else.

How long have you been gay? Three hundred and sixty-five had come and went
    No. Pierced ears is not a fetish in my eyes. It's been simply a standard thing for ages (even if it was just earrings in the beginning). So if that's the only piercing I would say there's something missing for a real fetish.

But then I might see the piercing fetish a bit extreme as I like them at exotic/erotic places. So someone of a more mellow kind might appreciate just a pierced ear.

Thanks guys ... if I use ear pierced sets I'll definately toss them into their own category. I certainly understand the concept of quality vs quantity and how it can affect consumer retention.

I am not gay but I have slept with some guys who are
    I had an excellent pierced niche domain (or do I still have it?). Couldn't make a site out of it because I couldn't find sponsors to promote, and didn't have money to buy content to start a paysite.

Piercing today often implies more than one's ears. Men with their ears pierced is now just common jewelry for the most part. In a general sense, no, it needs to be more than ears if this is what you mean by ear piercing. But this is not totally accurate.

People into piercing do creative things with their ears, too. So it depends on what ear piercing you are talking about. Someone with unusually pierced ears could easily be on a piercing site. It also depends on what you are focusing on in piercing. Everything falls into a niche of some general or specific kind, but every site in a niche has it's own focus and personality, too. For example, let's say yours may be about piercing in a very general sense. I can see someone heavily into piercing doing a site that would have a specific focus like pierced nipples, or pierced faces, or pierced genitalia.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Yes i would, and have, no matter what type of piercing or the body part being pierced, there is an audience for everything, i actually have a good friend who is into guy who have their noses pierced, nothing else, just the dudes nose

Regards,

Lee

Professional pervert
    Quote Originally Posted by Bec View Post
    would you still include the set in a pierced niche site?
    Only if they do something funky with the ear piercings. A single stud in one ear doesn't count. But 4-5 piercings in each ear would.
    Aaron Lawrence
    Webmaster, GayGeek: Smart reviews of gay adult websites

Quote Originally Posted by GayGeek View Post
    Only if they do something funky with the ear piercings. A single stud in one ear doesn't count. But 4-5 piercings in each ear would.
    That makes good sense as well. Thanks for the insight!

How long have you been gay? Dominic's Avatar
    I thought I would throw my two cents in as well. I'm gonna have to agree with Lee on this one. I know that there are people out there (me included) who enjoy piercings in general, and in some cases I would rather see a guy whgo only has his ears pierced vs. a guy with piercings in a little more erotic areas .

I wouldn't use only pierced ear shot but I certainly don't see why someone wouldn't include them in a pierced niche site. Again, just my two cents haha.

=)
    Dom
    Dominic
    dom@redbagproductions.com
    ICQ# 611102817
    Affordable Gay Content Store
    Gay Affiliate Program

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dominic View Post
    I would rather see a guy who only has his ears pierced vs. a guy with piercings in a little more erotic areas .
    Or their bottom lip

Regards,

Lee

How long have you been gay? Dominic's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    Or their bottom lip

Regards,

Lee

haha well yes. I gotta say I am into my man's lip ring lmao.

=)

Dom
    Dominic
    dom@redbagproductions.com
    ICQ# 611102817
    Affordable Gay Content Store
    Gay Affiliate Program