Thread: Insulted on Gayromeo

Life is a dick and when itīs get hard---just fuck it... DEVELISH's Avatar

Insulted on Gayromeo

hmmm

I've just been insulted on a gay community platform by one of the users after chatting with him in a calm way. After turning down a hint for a sexual hookup I was insulted...

Strange... with the derogative form of "bum" he might be right, "asshole" is right some of the time... however "naziasshole" or "k*ddy f*cker" is WAY off...

I'll head over to the police station tomorrow and have them file a charge / complaint.
    :-D

I slept over it tonight and find that guy just awfully worthless piece of shit - I have better things to do than sitting at the police station wasting 3 hrs of my time I can spend much better doing worthy stuff

DEV

How long have you been gay? Three hundred and sixty-five had come and went
    Fits to the experiences I've made with the vast majority of guys there. That platform is full of spammers, creeps and downright idiots. Unfortunately it's nothing less than a waste of time.

You did absolutely right to not bothering with it and spending your time on more enjoyable things. Wouldn't have lead to anything substantial anyways. Like, no public interest.. but you can go ahead and file a civil law suit (more time and money to be wasted).

Naaah.... just had a flashback of a few years back - thats all....

I remain calm now - back then - about 5 years ago I lived with two law students and had contact to the best lawyers in my/our country and they did stuff for me.

BUT I leared a lot around the legal system and law during those 3 years we all lived together sharing an apartment...

One thing was: If it aint't no fun, don't do it - find something fun to do.

DEV

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    A lot of the guys on 'hookup' sites (which is actually what most gay community sites are turning in to) are idiots i have found, they all seem to think that just because you are on a hookup site, you are going to jump in to bed with the first person that messages you, for some reason lately, i seem to be attracting a lot of guys in their 50's and 60's of ethnic origin and i really dont go for ethnic guys at all, when i tell them this, im suddenly 'racist' LOL

Now Ryan on the other hand, seems to be attracting all the hot, blue eyed, blonde haired surfer boys

Regards,

Lee

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Aww Develish. If I had been there I would have been nice to you.
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

yes... I coud've needet a shoulder to cry on... he hurt my feelings and scared them so deeply I will never be able to have a positive relationship with a man anymore.... *sight*

I've got more gay in my little pinky, than you have in your entire body
    Hehe

Here in bangkok gayromeo is pretty much the place to go to anytime you're too lazy to go out. Lots of nice guys to hook up with. GR seems to be very different from place to place.

Sometimes i get nasty messages but I just ignore them. Just yesterday some guy I had never even met before told me to get the f*ck out of "his" country. Oh well....that's Thai hospitality.
    Bert

TwinkPay