Thread: Could masturbation clubs make a comeback (or cumback)?

Camper than a row of tents

Could masturbation clubs make a comeback (or cumback)?

I remember visiting a private club during the 80's in San Francisco that was for handjobs only. I think their motto was "No lips below the hips". These "jacks" clubs were also located around the country and pretty popular during the "safe sex" years. I myself had several very hot times in the SF club. My most memorable was being jacked off by 4 guys at once. Ahhh... four hot hands taking turns stroking my dick... those were the days!

Anyhow, my question is this: do you think a "jacks" club could be relevant and popular today? On the one hand (no pun intended) they seem kind of quaint compared to our blowjob and bareback culture, but on the other hand there are times when all I really want is a good handjob with no strings attached.

Some of you might say "just go to a bathhouse or sex club" but the last time I went there handjobs were no where to be seen. Everyone was sucking, fucking or both.

I wonder if there are enough other guys like me out there who would participate in a handjob club in 2010. What do you think?

Probably not.

honestly, Jack Off clubs were born out of an impasse between gay men's sex drive and a fear of sex because of HIV.

Now that people understand more and HIV isn't the 6-month gruesome death sentence that it was (and younger gay men never saw what HIV did to our community), people are willing to fuck with condoms and suck dick.
    Jasun Mark. Crass of the Titans.

Am I Bitter?...Absolutely
    Never been to a club like that but I would have to think that with all the issues that the swingers clubs have that they would never be what they once were.

Sad that people can not do as they please anymore. Within reason.

Oh, I was just in Key West at a resort where there was PLENTY of action going on. Not much out in front of everyone, but if you want to get laid... or just jerk off... you shouldn't have much trouble finding someone to help you out.
    Jasun Mark. Crass of the Titans.

Camper than a row of tents
    That's the problem I have when I go to sex clubs... all I really want is a handjob but every guy wants to suck me or wants me to fuck him. Maybe I need to wear a t-shirt that says "HJ only"?