Thread: Looking for Product Manager for gay market and more.....

How long have you been gay?

WTF? Looking for Product Manager for gay market and more.....

Guys I apologize if this is the in-correct forum to post this in, I have not been here in a while... go easy on me!

We are working on our gay dating and cam sites to add to our portfolio.
    Naturally, we are looking for a gay dating and/or cam product manager.

We are also accepting applications for Web Developers, Online Media Buyer, Online Creative Coordinator, and Online Affiliate Managers.

To see the complete list:
    http://www.deniromarketing.com/employment

If you or someone you know could be a good fit, refer them to this thread.

JOB DESCRIPTION
    • This position requires an individual who is familiar with product management and marketing of products that serve the gay male demographic.
    • Must have a very strong understanding of the gay male lifestyle and community.
    • This position requires a product visionary that enjoys working with products through development, product optimization and revenue generation.
    • You will work closely with the executive team, engineering, design, and sales team to ensure that your projects are wildly successful and achieve your goals.
    • You will be responsible for project definition and will serve as the driving force behind success measurements and advocating for the right next step of projects and iterations post-release.
    • You will oversee the day to day operations of the product as well as all marketing and sales efforts.
    • Directing programming staff on projects. This includes generating mock ups of new pages for front and backed. Being aware of scalability issues and compensating for growth.
    • An understanding of the inner workings of the product and how it functions. Staying on top of problems and coming up ways to ensure product is running properly and is stable.

REQUIREMENTS
    • 2+ years direct experience in product management.
    • BS or BA degree desired.
    • Possess excellent business development skills.
    • Ability to plan, organize and execute projects in a timely and effective manner.
    • Experience working with and assisting web developers on new projects start to finish.
    • Mid-level Photoshop experience for page mock ups
    • Demonstrate initiative, flexibility, and ability to manage a products operations and marketing.

BENEFITS
    • Health Benefits
    • 401k and Profit Sharing Opportunities
    • Paid Time Off (Vacation & Holidays)
    • Friendly & Fun work environment

APPLYING FOR THE POSITION
    • Salary or wages depending upon experience and level of knowledge
    • To apply for this position, please send a cover letter, and resume to denirojobs@gmail.com

EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
    We value diversity in the workplace and will not discriminate against any prospective or current employee on the basis of gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, physical ability, or religious affiliation.

We have two candidates already so far but of course we like to have more before we make our decision.
    jay[at]datinggold[.]com - ICQ: 403443845

She's a lesbian, that's what I'm here to talk about!
    Good opportunity! Good luck! I have forwarded to a few of my friends:cheerleader:
    Holly Ruprecht
    Business Development