Thread: Another programe closing

Another programe closing

Thought i would post incase people didnt get the mail.

We regret to inform you that after 9 successful years, EuroRevenue's affiliate program is closing its doors. For this reason, we will no longer be accepting referrals effective August 31st 2010. Sadly, the current affiliate membership business model is no longer sustainable for future growth. However, we hope to reopen the program in the future once the climate has changed. We could not have been this successful without the participation of our affiliates, partners and suppliers, many of whom we call friends. We thank you all and deeply regret the need to end this long-time business relationship. We sincerely appreciate your affiliation over the years and wish you nothing but success in your future endeavors. Kindest regards, EuroRevenue

Professional pervert
    Yah, I just got the letter. Major bummer for Mona, their affiliate rep. She and I have talked via ICQ a number of times and I always liked her.

Not sure if they're closing all of their websites or if they're just shutting down the affiliate program. Either way, it doesn't bode well for her.

At least they were kind enough to give us a month notice.

--Aaron
    Aaron Lawrence
    Webmaster, GayGeek: Smart reviews of gay adult websites

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    I think Mona stopped working for EuroRevenue a month or two back, actually, thats an interesting question i just thought of, when these programs close, do you think the reps know before affiliates do and, if so, how long beforehand do you think they know?

Regards,

Lee

Professional pervert
    I don't think she left Euro Revenue. She and I have been writing back and forth and she always had me write her at her @eurorevenue.com address. And she said nothing to me about having left the company even when we were discussing my efforts to promote one of their sites.

--Aaron
    Aaron Lawrence
    Webmaster, GayGeek: Smart reviews of gay adult websites