Thread: Internext This Weekend - Who's Going?

Internext This Weekend - Who's Going?

I went to one in 2004 or so - and it was a total blast! (are they still throwing b oob ies ?)

So who's going this year?

Last one I went to was 2008. Waste of time. Lots of partying and lots of drunken non-industry gate crashers but very little business going on. Mostly just partying.

I can do that in West Hollywood.

The catalyst for me was when I sat down to dinner with Mark from Lavender Lounge, Collin O'Neal, Jeremy from Male Flixxx and a handful of other industry people for what I thought was a business and networking meeting.

I then found out that the two biggest chatterboxes at the table didn't even work in the industry but "come to his thing to party" and then we were interrupted by Dennis Rodman who just sat down and wanted to talk about himself.

If I'm going to spend a few grand of my boss's money, I want to have something to show for it when I get back other than stories about being annoyed.
    Jasun Mark. Crass of the Titans.

GWW Newbie..Be Nice..
    my last one was the show in 2008 as well and i wont be making this one. heard not too many ppl going this year but lets see

Camper than a row of tents
    I'm going but I kind of wish I wasn't. The seminars look really weak this year (yeah, I actually go to learn something!). There's a ton of sex toy stuff and I have no interest in that. No gay seminars at all. This will probably be my last year attending unless something unexpected happens and I come away with a worthwhile experience.

GWW Newbie..Be Nice..
    Quote Originally Posted by sc32803 View Post
    I'm going but I kind of wish I wasn't. The seminars look really weak this year (yeah, I actually go to learn something!). There's a ton of sex toy stuff and I have no interest in that. No gay seminars at all. This will probably be my last year attending unless something unexpected happens and I come away with a worthwhile experience.
    i think phoenix is prob the last good show for that

GWW Community Member
    The AVN seminars were always week. It's like they just create the space for them because a show is supposed to have seminars, but then, they put no thought into them.

Other than the Phoenix Forum, these other shows are just "circuit parties" with little reason to exist. IMHO, of course.

How long have you been gay?

What is internex?

hi I'm new , what is internex?