Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lee, *PLEASE* reply to my urgent emails regaurding payment

Lee, *PLEASE* reply to my urgent emails regaurding payment

Hi, Lee Windsor, please take the time to reply to me my URGENT emails or call me to let me know when my payment from March will be settled for the design work I did for Condomcash and delivered back in that month and never got paid for.

I have been waiting a long time to get paid.... have been very understanding, but its been so long now and I havent received anything , but then was especially hoping to hear back from you since my brother's fall last month when we were told about his terminal condition with the tumor, i emailed you about that and didnt hear back, so I am yet again waiting on when I will get paid since before I was being very patient and understanding about all the problems you were having, but now we need the money for his hospital bills.

I have been patiently waiting since March to get paid for that work I did that you were happy with and I did it very quickly, and didnt ask for a deposit or anything, but still havent received what is owed to me, its only $200, but I have been told over ten times by you since March that the money is coming and then it never does and that is a lot of money to me right now considering my brother needs medical assistance.

Can you PLEASE send me my payment so I can help my brother pay for the next CAT scan to monitor the tumor.

I hate to have to post this to get your attention, but I have all but given up in trying to get this resolved in email. I am SO tired of being ignored and considered not worthy to be paid for the work you ordered that I promptly delivered to your specs.

Please do me right and get this payment to me immediately, I have not done anything to merit this treatment.

PLEASE, I BEG OF YOU TO RESOLVE THIS IMMEDIATELY. I hope you can mend this relationship and show that you are going to do me right. I will post here again when my payment has been received. I can take paypal. I need payment ASAP, it has been too long.

Remember back on March 17th of this year (yeh, 5 months ago) you told me:

"you are at the top of the payee list and you will 110% have money from us by the end of the month"

you lied. And then you kept on saying this stuff over and over about how you were not going to screw me over.

Well show me that you aren't screwing me, and pay me already.

I am tired of hearing that the payment is "on the way, i promise"

Please.

It's $200, and i earned it , you promised to pay, and I dont understand why you let it get to this point.

CONTACT ME IMMEDIATELY , in email, or post here or call me, i dont care, just dont ignore me anymore, please, I am on here, begging you to send me what you owe me!

Thank you. Syd
    Syd (Squidney)
    Webmaster for hire
    ICQ# 143-690-760

Professional pervert
    (joke removed)

I made a joke then decided ten seconds later that it was inappropriate and I oughta stay out of this thread.
    Aaron Lawrence
    Webmaster, GayGeek: Smart reviews of gay adult websites

I was in the middle of relocating back in June and had stopped trying to collect on this balance that Lee owes me, while I found a new place, it was in June I received some terrible life changing news. My little brother who is also my best friend and closest person in my life, had a seizure while we were in the middle of moving and was rushed to the emergency in Austin where they did a cat scan and found a primary malignant brain tumor, called Anaplastic astrocytoma (grade III).
    This is a rare (about 4% of population), life-threatening, usually rapid growing and is an inoperable tumor as it is on the part that connects the brain stem to the spine. They cannot even do a biopsy on it.
    They have recently said (this past week) that my brother only has about 24 months at the rate its going , thats 24 months from the first diagnosis..
    We cannot do anything except try to make him more comfortable as he starts to physically deteriorate.
    He is 29 years old and has a 3 year old son.
    The medical bills right now are at $15,000 and we need to make payments on that so that the hospital will continue to monitor the tumor to see if its growing faster or not.
    We need to know how fast it is growing so that we can know how much time we have to be able to put money together to give him a vacation with his wife and son, just some last time together in a peaceful setting.
    I am just trying to collect on what is owed to me for work I DID DO, because everything counts right now. $200 may not seem like a lot to some people, but for one, I earned it and should be paid, and for two, you can imagine how everything is going to count right now for my family.
    I was stupid to not collect a deposit, but I never thought this would happen, I have never had a client do this, and do not know what else to do. I have to try. I am sorry if anyone thinks this is funny, as I am sitting here thinking about the little things I can do right now for my brother to make it count.
    Syd (Squidney)
    Webmaster for hire
    ICQ# 143-690-760

Quote Originally Posted by GayGeek View Post
    (joke removed)

I made a joke then decided ten seconds later that it was inappropriate and I oughta stay out of this thread.

*nods* Thank you very much. i reallyappreciate that.Thank you for deciding to take this seriously. And to anyone who thinks its wrong for me to post here, please tell me what I can do, I have exhausted email efforts. This is extremely saddening.
    Syd (Squidney)
    Webmaster for hire
    ICQ# 143-690-760

Professional pervert
    Having lost my high school boyfriend to a brain tumor, my sympathies go out to you.

I hope your brother is able to make the best of the time he has left and that a miracle of modern science is able to give him the medical assistance he needs.
    Aaron Lawrence
    Webmaster, GayGeek: Smart reviews of gay adult websites

Thank you very much, i believe in the power of positive energy and am very grateful to anyone who has hope.

My brother and my nephew:

My brother when we went to the Mighty Texas Dog walk this past summer:

We have been doing animal rescue work together for about 5 years and this fall my rescue group is trying to put together a benefit for my brother. If anyone is near Austin, you are welcome to come.
    Syd (Squidney)
    Webmaster for hire
    ICQ# 143-690-760

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Syd,

I haven't had any emails from you in quite a while, can you resend it to me at gamediacorp [@] gmail.com please and once i get it ill respond

Regards,

Lee

Hi Lee,

That gamediacorp [@] gmail.com is the email i mailed on 5/11/2010, 5/20/10,5/26/10, 6/20/10, 8/2/10 and 8/9/10.

So, what do you mean you havent heard from me in awhile? Don't you mean its been awhile since i tried to collect?

Not to be rude, but have you ever heard of taking the initiative to let someone know where they stand instead of only ever replying when I email you FIRST.

And even then, only sometimes?

I know that email gamediacorp [@] gmail.com works. I hope you can understand my frustration.

I have also emailed you at lee@gamediacorp.com

So i should email you again?

Seriously, what do you want me to email you?

Look, man, i've laid it all out on the line here, this is all the same stuff ive been sending in email to you...

PLEADING WITH YOU FOR PAYMENT.

I just want to get paid, its been 5 months.

So, what else should I email you?

My payment infos are still the same. My phone number is the same.

But here's an idea if you want to bother assuaging fears, why don't YOU try emailing me, since you're not getting any of my emails, apparently.

My email is the same its always been.

Sorry if it seems I am really upset, it is because I am.

When have you tried emailing me? You haven't. Why do *I* have to be the one to keep on this?

If you're having trouble with your email, why not call me? or txt me? icq me? aim/msn me? There's just no reason why I should be put on the backburner for this long.

I understand you had some problems and all that, but that has NOTHING TO DO WITH ME. I delivered your order to your specs, at your price, with speed.

If you go to ANYPLACE and place an order and then spend time asking for tweaks to get it just right, and the good customer service does everything you want, with a quick turn around, and then you just take it and not pay, that is stealing.

I don't know what else to say.

So, can you please just let me know WHEN you are sending the payment?

You can tell me here. I'm sure there's curious minds.

I will tell everyone when I get the payment and it clears and all is good.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH.
    Syd (Squidney)
    Webmaster for hire
    ICQ# 143-690-760

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Quote Originally Posted by Squidney View Post
    Not to be rude, but have you ever heard of taking the initiative to let someone know where they stand instead of only ever replying when I email you FIRST.
    Not to be rude back but, YOU arent the only one with problems, i feel for you right now i really do, but did you ever consider there were things going on with ME that have affected why you havent been paid yet as i promised?

As i told you a couple of months ago, im not trying to screw you over, ive never deliberately screwed anyone over in the business in almost 12 years and im not going to start now, especially for the sake of $200.

As for when you will get paid, Ill send payment, when i can... I cant say any fairer than than that... If i dont have it, i cant send it.

As you say, you know there have been personal issues going on with me the last few months, as do a few other people here, they are starting to get resolved and once they are, your payment will be forthcoming.

Im done in this thread, i really want to say a lot more than i have but it would be counter-productive and tempers will fly...

Regards,

Lee

I am straight, but my ass is gay jIgG's Avatar
    Should talk to your hospital about programs out there, via foundations most likely, that could help pay for your brother's treatment. If they can't hook you up with information maybe someone like the American Cancer Society would have the information

Would probably be worth it to look into university hospital if you haven't already.

Hi Lee windsor, I haven't heard from at all you since your last post here.
    I was wondering if you could pay me what you owe me yet?
    My brother's bday is coming up in a week and since the tumor is growing faster than the doctors originally calculated, he may not have another birthday to celebrate. I could really use that money you owe me to make a good bday for him. Please let me know if you can make that possible. Its been so long now. Thanks, syd.
    Syd (Squidney)
    Webmaster for hire
    ICQ# 143-690-760

Hello Lee, please do not ignore my pleas.

I was informed this morning that my brother has an estimated 9 months, t his is much less time than we originally were told, but the doctors gave us this new estimate based on the growth of the tumor.

This could be his last birthday with us.

Please do me right and pay me what you owe me from March, i havent received a single payment or attempt from you to pay, and right now I so very need the money as we are trying to raise funds for my brother to either give him a nice bday or raise enough to take him on a trip before the end of the year.

I implore you to not ignore me and to please step up to the plate.
    You can't expect me to believe that since March when I delivered the workload you ordered, that you havent been able to come up with the $200 that you can part with and now especially KNOWING this situation with my family.

Please do not ignore me. Please do me right.
    Syd (Squidney)
    Webmaster for hire
    ICQ# 143-690-760

I Want To See Bradleys 'B-Unit' deanb's Avatar
    VERY VERY VERY sad thread.

Lee, you should seriously step up to the plate here and pay this girl.
    ICQ# 200-385-093

I'm sure he will when he actually has the funds to do so. At the moment, that isn't the case.

I Want To See Bradleys 'B-Unit' deanb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bec View Post
    I'm sure he will when he actually has the funds to do so. At the moment, that isn't the case.
    Well you don't order things you can't pay for. Looks like he needs to sell off some domains, content, or websites, etc to start paying off his debts. This girl should be paid, and sooner rather than later.

Sadly though, this isn't the first instance of these kinda of problem. Poke around GFY for a bit, and you see this has happened on several occasions.
    ICQ# 200-385-093