Thread: Age Of Affiliates - 18 Or 21?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Age Of Affiliates - 18 Or 21?

I know we primarily set our age limits on the sites we build and promote at 18+ however, im curious to see what you folks thought about whether there should be an 18+ or 21+ age limit to actually join an affiliate program?

Do you feel that being 18 and joining an affiliate program is a good thing or do you think the age limit to join should be raised to 21+?

I was actually just reading through a new program that im going to sign up toos TOS and their age limit is set to 21 just to join their program, yet on their tours, they say the surfer must be 18+

What do you folks think about setting age limits above 18 just to join an affiliate program?

Regards,

Lee

I Blog Naked
    Sounds like overkill to me.
    Unless there is a law against it in someones area, I think 18 is old enough.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    You know, i thought that at first too but then thinking about, it would seem to me that most of the affiliates who enter the biz just for 'shits and giggles' to make beer money are the younger ones so i guess to some extent, limiting the age of joining a program could actually be quite productive for the program as theyd have a better 'class' (i know thats not the right word) of affiliates because they wouldnt basically be teens trying to make beer money or impress their friends.

Regards,

Lee