Thread: Do You Beleive When Programs Tell You...

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Do You Beleive When Programs Tell You...

That their sites are the 'best converting' or are going to make you 'the most money' than any other program online?

Sometimes i cant help but think that these types of marketing statements actually drive affiliates away from promoting new site and program, do you ever take notice of these type of statements when joining new affiliate programs or sending traffic to new sites?

Do you think these days when it comes to affiliate business, 'less' is actually more when it comes to the 'hard sell'?

Regards,

Lee

of course not, because I ***KNOW*** our sites are the best converting and are going to make me the most money!!!!!
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    LOL Luke, i actually thought about mentioning Condom Cash in the first post, but decided against it haha

Regards,

Lee

How long have you been gay? Three hundred and sixty-five had come and went
    Yes, of course... I believe it like I believe in Santa Claus.

No, actually I already get a good impression from a first look at a program if it's going to convert well for my traffic. With a few years experience I know what my visitors want and there hardly comes a surprise where a program converts better than expected.

Sometimes I think it's funny how programs try to advertise to professionals in the same way they do to the common surfer.

I am unique, just like everybody else.
    LOL
    seriously LOL

absolutely not!

I do wish that more programs would say up front what webmasters get though. Many simply say the payments avialable but don't say what tools are available or how often those tools update. Knowing if RSS, FHG, weekly newsletters, etc up front would sure save a lot of time.